Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB gives Housemates Nomination Pod.

Options
  • 27-07-2008 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Big Brother has decided to let some housemates talk about nominations... TASK.

"This is Big Brother. Will the Head of House enter the Diary Room?" Stuart went in.
    "I wonder what this is going to be?" whispered Mohamed.
    When he returned Stuart was excited.

"Has an envelope ever had 'this contains very important information' on it before?" asked Stuart. >p>"Yes," said Luke.
    "I probably got over-excited then," said a slightly deflated Stuart. Stuart read the laminate, telling the housemates that he and the Heavenly Housemates have access to the new Nominations Pod.

Once inside the Nominations Pod, any two permitted housemates can discuss who they may or may not nominate for this week's eviction. "The Head of House and Heavenly Housemates are reminded that only they can use the Nominations Pod," read Stuart. "No-one can discuss the nominations anywhere else."

First up, Rex and Stuart went to the Nominations Pod which is situated in the garden. "Look at them looking!" shouted Stuart, suddenly less comfortably with the situation.
    "I think because of Kat being so annoyed by Lisa this week," said Rex, "I might nominate Lisa."
    Rex started laughing. "This is so weird..." We bet Nasty Nick from BB1 is kicking himself...
    As seen on C4 website.
    Now its gonna get interesting:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've said plenty of times that talking about nominations would be great for the show so I hope this is the producers testing things out. I saw the live show earlier and they were showing the housemates in the pod talking and it was really interesting.

Rex suggested to Stuart that they vote tactically and put someone who they feel shouldn't be there against someone they feel definitely won't go so he suggested Kat and Maysoon. Wonder if he will say that to more people.

Mohammed seemed to be suggesting to Mikey to vote for Dale but I'd be surprised if that happened.

I actually think there will be a big twist to all this though and my guess is that housemates in hell who aren't permitted to enter the pod will be shown the discussions from the pod later in the week to try and stir things up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That's exactly what I was thinking today , that the housemates in hell would be shown the discussions.
    This is what BB needed to do , I saw that Rex was thinking of nominating Lisa , because she upset Katraya.
    But as Jade would say " It will be all tictac's now ".:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

oh this is an excellent evil twist!!!!

I hope none of the hell housemates can lip read :D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

If Big Brother was to show the conversations that happened inside the Nomination Pod it would really stir up things and make them alot more intresting.:)

I hope the nommo pod is here to stay , it will be very
    intresting to see if they keep to what they say in there ,
    or be like stu tonight and say one thing and vote another way,as he said he would do.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I actually think that this is a really really bad idea. One of the main fundamental rules of Big Brother is that you cannot talk about nominatons they have stuck by this rule all along and now for them to change it is ridiciulous imo.

Another one of the fundamental rules is that BB can change the rules whenever they want to .
    They Just Have,:D
    Make's it more watchable. IMO .;)

I think that they do it suit certain conditions, are they trying to draw from the American version were people can discuss?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

Another one of the fundamental rules is that BB can change the rules whenever they want to .
    They Just Have,:D
    Make's it more watchable. IMO .;)

I agree with you that it makes it more watchable, I'd like to see when it comes to nominations will they actually nominate who they said they would;)

Gazza376 wrote: »
    I agree with you that it makes it more watchable, I'd like to see when it comes to nominations will they actually nominate who they said they would;)
    Does it really matter now, as BB stepped in and ruined it all.:mad:

• Advertisement

Just goes to show it was a bad idea gave them all the urge to keep talking about noms and now it has come and bitten them on the bum!

I don't think it was a bad idea at all. I think if they made discussion of nominations acceptable everywhere there would be no need for codes. :)

Really, you think housemates should be allowed to talk about nominations freely?

Really, you think housemates should be allowed to talk about nominations freely?

I do. I think it works very well in the US version. Imagine if the likes of Jen and Sylvia had been able to discuss nominations and make pacts and ensure their survival by getting other people up for nomination. The public would be livid and would be desperate to see them get taken down. :cool:

I don't think it was a bad idea at all. I think if they made discussion of nominations acceptable everywhere there would be no need for codes. :)

We would see peoples true personalities come to the surface much quicker.
    They would not be able to keep their true feelings about people hidden.
    Not being able to talk nommo's helps the housemates
    to hide their true opinions on people.:)

Sara and Rex are allowed to talk nominations...

Sara was allowed to use her voucher today to enter the Nominations Pod - and when she was asked who she wanted to have 20 minutes of close one-to-one nominations chat with, she chose Rex. Oo-er! "Who've you nominated in the past?" Rex asked, once the two were settled in the pod.

"Rachel and Mohamed," confessed Sara.
    "Is that it, all the way through?" Rex laughed. "Yeah," the lass admitted.

"Oh my God, and they're still here!" Rex chortled. "So you're gonna give up on that one then?" "Why, what have you done?" Sara asked.

"I've just gone round and round and round the houses with all different people," the chef told her. "But I think this week, to be fair, we should nominate Dale and Stu."
    "Is that what's everyone's gonna do?" gasped Sara. "I can't speak for other people," the chef shrugged, "but that's what I'd suggest you do."

"But I've got no reasons!" Sara protested, before musing, "I know that they both really wanna go."
    "That's a good enough reason," Rex assured her. Just as long as she doesn't nominate you, eh Rex?!

As seen on C4 website.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Huh, I wonder if she'd admit to nominating rach and mo.
    I donno if she will nom stu, she'd be losing one of her love interests....
    maybe Dale and Mo?

Apparently Darnell cant nominate is that right?

Housemates from hell have Officially failed in their task.
    So Kat, Nicole, Mikey and Darnell cannot nominate.
    Darnell because of punishment.

Cant wait to see who goes up for nomination now!

Cant wait to see who goes up for nomination now!

It is a strange week for nommo's.
    Who knows what will happen , but either way the HMs votes have been scuppered.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I hope its Stale :D

I hope its Stale :D

Stale:cool:
    Mate.:D

Stale:cool:
    Mate.:D

If Dale goes up he is gone :D

Dale get rid of him , if they have any sense.

Eh urm like, like urm eh.

Have to say I am feeling for Darnell , Watching the live feed now.
    It must be awful having to listen to Aussie Modo's Nasal Voice.:rolleyes:

Advertisement