Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siege Of Ennis

Options
  • 27-07-2008 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I am having my wedding next weekend in Lithuania and I would like to have the siege of ennis played at the dancing afterwards. Would anyone have a link of where I could download a version ?

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hi,

Are you looking for music for the Siege of Ennis dance or the actual polka entitled "The Siege of Ennis"?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Boxman

If its a dance at a wedding Id guess it'd have to be the seige of ennis dance that's required and that's jigs.

Sorry don't know where you might download it but you could just get any trad cd and play a set of jigs from it. The longer the better.

Congrats and enjoy your wedding!

Advertisement