Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wine

• 27-07-2008 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where i can get a nice bottle of non alcoholic wine.Im sick of the crap out there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭Feeonaw

I didn't even know they made non-alcoholic wine! I suppose maybe a bottle on vinegar? :) that's what it used to taste like for me back when I used to drink! hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

May I ask why do you drink non-alcoholic wine? Is it the fantastic taste that thrills you? I better stop here before I rant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Zarbon wrote: »
    May I ask why do you drink non-alcoholic wine? Is it the fantastic taste that thrills you? I better stop here before I rant.

Go ahead, jump into the rant

It's not like there hasn't been a self righeous non-drinker before...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Dunnes do a red grape juice

Tastes like wine! [horrible for me cos I hate wine :p]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

No only bought 1 bottle of non alcoholic wine and it tasted loke vinegar.Im ick of drinking soft drinks i suppose i wanted something a little grown up.The non alcoholic lagers arent to bad but i wanted to try something different no harm in that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

shloer do a white and red version, which are both fruity and nice. as to being sick of soft drinks, try sparking water, juices, smoothies, flavoured waters, 7up have a h2oh, which is flavoured water.. but it is really lovely. millions of different choice that dont involve carbonated fizzy and horrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Zarbon wrote: »
    No its cause im breastfeeding my baby.Is that all right with you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Amé I think its called to a nice sparkling red or white grape flavoured drink, Its rather yummy. Also I think Aldi have a tasty non alcoholic wine but I'm not too sure of that one... Might be a non alcoholic champers!

Advertisement