Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored of predictable dublin nights

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

humberklog wrote: »
    There's a reasonably good deal on at moment. For 35 quid you get to see Sham. Rovers playing sunderland and the tickets good for the next home game at Tolka park. 2for1 kinda thing. Of course none of these teams may be to anyones taste but I think other teams may be doing much the same. I'm sure Gav would know more. But sounds an ok introduction to me.

Never heard of that offer to be honest. Better off going to a league game in all fairness, even though I hate them you should try taking in a Cork and Bohs game, or something along them lines. Both teams playing great football atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Aye, rovers are playing SAFC on the 9th August in Tolka. The tickets cost 35 euro and entitle you to attend the Finn Harps game (also in Tolka), the night before.

OP -what about this:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055344731

New faces and all that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

What kind of music you into??? Thats a big factor. If you're into commerical then I wouldn't know anywhere that is pretty good. I always try to avoid them if I can.

As for pubs, Dakota is my favourite pub, lovely seating, atmosphere, nice for chatting with your mates and its a late bar. Doesn't have a dancefloor either so it's perfect for me when all I wanna do is chill and talk.

Pod nightclub is a class spot too. It's just about 30 secs away from Tripod, (well it's part of Tripod) Has 3 rooms catering for different kinds of music, nice couches in the middle area for chilling and relaxing in and has a savage smoking area.

Why don't you avoid going into town? Or maybe go outside of Dublin for a change?!

Advertisement