Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Bike Advice

Options
  • 27-07-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just getting back into cycling after a LONG break, and having realized things have moved on a LOT over the past 10 years, I'm looking at getting a new current millenium bike.

Based on whats available for my size, requirements and budget I've narrowed it down to these three :

Bianchi C2C 928 Carbon 105

Willier Mortirolo Centaur

Ridley Orion Ultegra

They are all roughly the same price from the various stores. As I based in Kerry, there is little chance of me actually getting a ride on any of these so any comments or advice on any of these bikes would be greatly appreciated.

Ideally I'm looking for a comfortable bike as the roads are crap here and I've just hit 40 !!! and I'd like to work up to next years Ring of Kerry cycle so that could mean a LOT of hours in the saddle for my ability !!!

Cheers,

Murph

Advertisement