Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Never enough lifeboats!

• 27-07-2008 10:34pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭

So you are on a ship going down. (ahem, sinking that is..) And there is a lifeboat to bring you to safety on a nearby desert island just for you and your chosen lifeboat compadres.

So you have to pick one boardsie and one person you DONT like in your life. Who would you pick and why?

Id pick tallaght01 as the boardsie cos he could put a plaster on me wounds and entertain me with his drum playing on some crab shells. The person i dont like would be this brasser at work who does me head in s she thinks she is a D4 head. I could beat her up with a coconut on the island..

What about you lot?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I'd save Pighead, as there would be plenty of laughs, and some mob would come to save him and I could tag along.

I would let Eircoms head of communications/customer service perish. I don't need to elaborate as to why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

I'd bring Il Gatto. Great command of the english language, and is very articulate at describing stuff. I'd also be forced to bring my neighbour (nameless) I could use Il Gatto to then slag him off in large words and laugh at the fact that he couldn't understand us, Muhahahahahahahahah!!!!

Advertisement