Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting Back Skating.

Options
  • 27-07-2008 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I am 13 and skated when I was about 8 to 10 but looking to start back again.

I am first looking to get some help on making a skateboard and where to buy some cheap gear (deck, trucks bearings etc.)

I would also be very grateful for some tips on starting.

Thanks in advance,

Groe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I suggest G1 in Dublin probably your best bet for gear its in the center somewhere dont know the street but its down by the river from the big spire yoke.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

Yeah I will definitely look in there but it is supposed to be quite expensive, also BLVD in South William street but amn't sure of prices.

found a shop I will buy some stuff from.
    Thanks.
    Groe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭KamikazeKenny81

Which shop did you decide to go to, I pressume you'd recommend it? Im interested in starting back up too, thanks.

Unfortunatley I still haven't got around to getting anything yet :( But the place I was going to go to was www.skateamerica.com because they ahd a great selection and great prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement