Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twizzlers - Awful!

• 28-07-2008 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

I opened a packet of Twizzlers when flying to Germany and I was horrified. I thought they'd be like liquorish.... but no... they are like rubber. They don't taste of anything! :(

Anybody tried them? Did you like them? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

On a recent trip to new york and might I add a trying-out-all-the-sweeties binge, I found Twizzlers to be the single most disgusting taste sensation of the entire trip.

So I agree. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Yeah I was hugely dissappointed with Twizzlers when I went to New York.
    Rubbery nothingness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

They have different flavours I think. I like the ones that have some soft filling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

^^
    OMG the are sooo nice !!:D:D:D:D:D

i can get them in the local newsie's for 20c:):) what a bargain !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I love 'em, I always stock up on them when I'm in the states.
    But i bought a mixture of different flavours once and they were awful.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I would murder every single one of you for a bag of strawberry twizzlers right now!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Rubbery nothingness.

sounds awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Definately awful yokes,, got them in London a while back and can still remember how they felt in my mouth (i need a pukey smilies!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Ckal

Ah jaysus. I forgot I posted this.

Yeah, I was horrified. I bought them in a shop in Oslo, and when I was flying to Bremen the next day, I decided to try them. I took the first bite and I swear to god, the air hostess almost got a masticated Twizzler in the face. Then my sister tried them and she was gutted that they were so rank.

I was very disappointed. I truly was. :( And then a few minutes later, we tried Chocolate Skittles... Oh dear. AVOID.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Ckal wrote: »

I was very disappointed. I truly was. :( And then a few minutes later, we tried Chocolate Skittles... Oh dear. AVOID.

Skittles come in one variety; skittle flavored skittles - anything else isn't a skittle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Yea, I got twizzlers in america there during the summer and they were mank! I had them when I was younger and I seem to remember them being much nicer :(

Advertisement