Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALL IRISH (PS3) COD4 PLAYERS !!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sidzo2000

My PS3 name is sidzo80, so add me. Would be great to play with other irish players. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

my id is daniyalahmed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

My friends is sharpshooter_656

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Andyfbt

Sorry if i have turned down some of you like DR-smoke and Irishlad. Sometimes I am in the middle of a game with other friends.
    Also a lot of the time people invite friends to join their game but by the time I try to enter the game is full. Better to invite to party before you enter a game. Would be great if we all had IRL clan tag and we got 6 of us into the one game and put our mic pieces on and direct each other. Search & Destroy is fun when you get on a team with Americans as they like to use the headsets to warn each other etc.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Include me if you want some easy target practice.....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

looking forward to shooting the crap out of some irish ppl for once!!!!!!

shano_88
    add me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

shano_88 wrote: »
    looking forward to shooting the crap out of some irish ppl for once!!!!!!

shano_88
    add me.
    AK47 irish ps3 clan,
    loadsa irish lads here we play cod mostly but have clans for other games
    check it out if ya like, you'll need to join cod4 usergroup before you see the full cod forum tips and stuff

http://www.irish-networx.com/AK47/forum/portal.php

Advertisement