Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was anyone else disappointed by the Irish Miss World selection?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Munya wrote: »
    Miss Kildare is no where near the ugliest:mad:

Lol hit a nerve did he?! Are you Miss Kildare?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Munya

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I wish, I'm only 5'4'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Xavi6 wrote: »

Well she's certainly not Miss Dublin South!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

http://www.showbizireland.com/news/june08/24-sinead-noonan---miss-ireland-2008.shtml

I like in the second pic how the multi millionare owner of Miss Ireland is blatantlly staring at her tits,such a classy affair!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

panda100 wrote: »
    http://www.showbizireland.com/news/june08/24-sinead-noonan---miss-ireland-2008.shtml

I like in the second pic how the multi millionare owner of Miss Ireland is blatantlly staring at her tits,such a classy affair!!

I think he is trying to find them :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Batmaaaaaan

Seriously, who writes this.....jealous lil' ladies I assume. ms. Ireland's stunning, beat loads of other girls to win, and I know some of them are also very beautiful. It's independently judged by people in the know and who know what the ms. world judges are looking for so she's obviously got the personality and charisma to go with the looks.
    I'd honestly say that the snipers are jealous or people that just didn't make it so hard luck but you'll find your niche in life.

Good luck Sinead and well done, you'll do us proud, 2 ms. world's in a few years.....not bad for such a small lil' country.

Such a shame people can't get behind a winner and support her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

What tits? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

she's obviously got the personality and charisma to go with the looks..

Oh ya obviously,you can see her personality and charisma so obviously in all the pictures of her body in the papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Further down Brian Dowling is staring at Myleene Klass's tits!! The pervert!!!!111 :mad:

/He's what? Oh! Right so, never mind...

Just because a photo appears to show one thing does not mean it does, I think that's simply your interpretation of what was going on. It's all in your durty mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Slightly more on topic, it's a bit unfair to say that the winner is 'ugly'. I think she's quite good looking but I'd be very surprised if she won. I am glad that she's not the typical blonde-type though...even if it means Ireland won't win :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Seriously, who writes this.....jealous lil' ladies I assume. ms. Ireland's stunning, beat loads of other girls to win, and I know some of them are also very beautiful. It's independently judged by people in the know and who know what the ms. world judges are looking for so she's obviously got the personality and charisma to go with the looks.
    I'd honestly say that the snipers are jealous or people that just didn't make it so hard luck but you'll find your niche in life.

Good luck Sinead and well done, you'll do us proud, 2 ms. world's in a few years.....not bad for such a small lil' country.

Such a shame people can't get behind a winner and support her.

Oh hai Miss Ireland's daddy, welcome to Boards :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Some new fapping material. Most Excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ugliest

She remind anyone else of a ganguro girl?

4310486.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Miss Dublin North ftw *phowar*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

2008-06-miss-ireland-2008-sinead-noonan.jpg

What a dirty skank !
    looks like someone stepped on her **** face ****** all night :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

2008-06-miss-ireland-2008-sinead-noonan.jpg
    The head-dress makes her look like a memeber of the TC on their wedding day! Its not the best pic of her and i have seen better pics of her ! Good luck to her anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Enough of the personal insults. This isn't the Thunderdome. If you want to discuss the Irish Miss World Competition then grand, go ahead, but none of this ooh-look-how-witty-my-insults-are crap.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

That girl is a million miles away from being ugly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I'd have picked Miss Sunday World. Miss Dublin North was in my school, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cj2007

hussey wrote: »

and then check out the picture
    Miss Ireland Swimsuit contestant Or here
    Two things, the old tan lines and it rhymes with bamel-toe.

Id say you would be lucky if a girl like that even looked at u.its quite sad that u would be looking that **** up

• Advertisement
Advertisement