Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gyms in waterford??

• 28-07-2008 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi,
    im moving to waterford shortly, and I am looking for a good gym.
    is there a waterford crystal gym on the cork rd thats "pay as you go"?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Waterford Crystal SC is your best bet there i'd say.

Just out near the industrial estate (pretty much opposite Hasbro)

Definately pay as you go but not sure what the going rate is at the moment though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

yep the waterford crystal gym is pay as you go and alright...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Kingfisher do public swims for 8e for two hours, not 100% sure if that also gives you access to the gym area though...perhaps give em a quick call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

Actually does anyone know what that place in the Cleaboy industrial estate is like ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Junior wrote: »
    Actually does anyone know what that place in the Cleaboy industrial estate is like ?

do you mean the weight lifting gym in the northern extention I.D.A. on the cleaboy road ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

daftdave wrote: »
    do you mean the weight lifting gym in the northern extention I.D.A. on the cleaboy road ???
    No mate, there's a 'Fitness, Nutrition and Lifestyle Centre' in the actually Cleaboy Industrial Estate, where Digiweb, Mc Inerneys and Snap etc are..

Advertisement