Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Round of Kit Orders!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

kenmc wrote: »
    feckin bandwagonners.....

If I'm gonna look like a plank on my over-priced, over-indulged, totally unneccessary bike, then I'm going to go the whole hog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭Junior

Raam wrote: »
    If I'm gonna look like a plank on my over-priced, over-indulged, totally unneccessary bike, then I'm going to go the whole hog :)

Pink and white anyone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Junior wrote: »
    Pink and white anyone ?

I was thinking a pink and black zebra print

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

pink and black

Light pink and dark pink.

• Advertisement

All black with a hint of pink ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

it's hard enough to be a cyclist in dublin as it is, without wearing an "aim here" jersey too!

All black with a hint of pink ...

I've banned myself from getting any more black gear. My "cycle clothes section" in the wardrobe is a mass of black stuff and I've no idea what is what when I look in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

Pink is a fat cyclist rip off, we need our own colour.
    Burnt orange, haha. (fat cyclists old colour)

Or go with the Cloud theme on boards.ie. Yellow 'n Black.

I think pink and black zebra print, with an argyle design on the sleeves would work... I'll mock it up tonight

• Advertisement

I think pink and black zebra print, with an argyle design on the sleeves would work... I'll mock it up tonight

I'm liking this already :)

Verb wrote: »
    Pink is a fat cyclist rip off, we need our own colour.
    Burnt orange, haha. (fat cyclists old colour)

Or go with the Cloud theme on boards.ie. Yellow 'n Black.

You're just obsessed with yellow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

It has to be a pig coloured pink. The shorts could have the print of a pigs butt, with a nice little curly tail motif. It would suit my fat ass. Something like the color below!!!
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2363/2488717018_050df1cd95.jpg?v=0

ROK ON wrote: »
    It has to be a pig coloured pink. The shorts could have the print of a pigs butt, with a nice little curly tail motif. It would suit my fat ass. Something like the color below!!!
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2363/2488717018_050df1cd95.jpg?v=0

Actually, the shorts... careful choice needs to be made so there is no ass-crackage display when it gets wet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Actually, the shorts... careful choice needs to be made so there is no ass-crackage display when it gets wet.

Not a problem, it could be designed as one of those dappled pigs. You know the ones with big black spots. Or a hairy assed pig. Or a darker shade of pink pig.
    (I need to get a life).

Absolutely -we're flying close to it at the moment... the boards shorts go fairly see through when soaked...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Absolutely -we're flying close to it at the moment... the boards shorts go fairly see through when soaked...

...or stretched:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭72hundred

kenmc wrote: »
    it's hard enough to be a cyclist in dublin as it is, without wearing an "aim here" jersey too!

Hahahaha - good one!!!:D:D:D:D

Let's be having it then...

Here you go
    attachment.php?attachmentid=61850&d=1219351054

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Suitably godawful! Cippolini would be proud!

Nice work. How about something more sureese (how do you spell that?) like the Lampre pink and with less white?
    Actually, what app do you use and do you have a template?
    Maybe I should just buy the Lampre kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

O

M

G

I use Fireworks, cos it's what I'm used to... template is attached

• Registered Users Posts: 28 guy bono

as a newbie to boards.ie and cycling, just wondering how i can place an order for a 2008/2009? bike kit! sorry if i have missed how to on this or another thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

Tiny, that looks fabulous. I'd like to see a bit of yellow in there as well:pac:

edit: Hi guybono. There will probably be a thread pretty soon about a 3rd round of orders. You can use the search button on the bottom of the page to see how the 1st and 2nd orders worked out. Basically if at least 10 people from the forum are interested then somebody can volunteer to coordinate the order.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

I particularly like the pattern on the arms. It's somewhat reminiscent of the pattern one might find on an old persons wallpaper. Either that or their spiffing tartan-esque golf ensemble. Top show old boy, jolly good. Wot wot

MMMmmmm Not sure about the zebra print ....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I can only imagine it is influenced by these admitted classics:

mario-cipollini-specialized-zebra-skinsuit.jpg

eamChipotleheadsforthelastturn-vi.jpg

610x.jpg

(I actually really like that T-Mobile kit although I hold it responsible for making pink mainstream respectable :D)

We need hair (and sunglasses) like this to live the zebra thing down I reckon:

Mario%20Cipollini-thumb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

And in conclusion, your honour, there is simply no accounting for taste. Oh, and some people are clearly colour-blind. The defense rests.....

Advertisement