Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naturally 7

Options
  • 28-07-2008 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

I'm putting this here cause I think it's more a general thing than music as it's the kinda thing people would like even if they're not particularly into music...

Went to see Michael Bublé last night and his warm up act were Naturally 7. They are a 'vocal play' group distinguishing themselves from pure acapella and pure beatboxing because they do their own beats and individual instruments while singing. The crowd loved them and their singing was up there with Boyz 2 Men type stuff. But their intro's were amazing - this electric guitar in particular is ridiculous.

Here's the rest of the group each doing something

Check out youtube for more of their stuff if interested. But that electric guitar...****ing hell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

So that's what happened to the guy from police academy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

Aye, Ive known about these a few years theyre and always have been unreal to listen to. Theres footage of them on a packed underground in Paris singing, savage stuff. Did they do 'Sit back, Relax (your mind)' at Buble?... I didnt know they were supporting, I would of gone just to see them.

Theres a big effect on the microphone on that electric guitar thing that makes it sound far more realistic than it would without the mic.

Advertisement