Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seven, Eight, NEIN !!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Aerb wrote: »
    9 was my favourite just because of Quina. Quina beats all other aspects of aaaaall other ff's.

Agreed. If you managed to learn her most powerful abilities she was the ultimate character (offense, defense, everything). Was a pain in the arse trying to eat the enemies though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 The UberFrog

animaX wrote: »
    Was a pain in the arse trying to eat the enemies though!!

Was a bigger pain in the arse trying to catch all those bloody frogs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭SoulReaperDan1

As far as I'm aware ix was the only one you could play two player in. Back then that was fantastic! (before all that xi online crap when Latvia had a better broadband rollout than us...) Plus it had I reckon the most side quests, the card game, the coins, all that crazy chocobo action, and one of the most awesome locations in any game, daguerreo. Oh and don't diss the vivi.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

the little mage fellow was annoying I thought,he was"oh poor me"all the time.

Well, he was dealing with the fact that he had a very short lifespan and could "die" at any moment. I think anyone would be a bit "oh poor me" in those circumstances!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

9 has the best ending of them all :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭manicmonoliths

I think 9 was the first FF I actually finished. Overall it was a great game! I was kinda disappointed by the 4th disc when half the locations were closed off and I actually found the ending quite unsatisfying.
    The battle system was great though, probably the best. (except X of course :)) Really enjoyed all of the locations and the plotline was pretty decent too. Wished some characters got more time though Freya and Amarant were a bit lacking in development. Eiko was horribly annoying though:o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

IX is my favourite, enjoy.

Love vivi.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭YoungPayters

Fair dont know what some of these characters are, I always give them stupid names and that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

vivi was the little guy.

kh2-vivi-a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭YoungPayters

i know vivi (just recently finished FF9 myself), i liked him, a bit annoying at times, but that is what all characters in a JRPG are like! You gotta take the rough with the smooth i suppose

• Advertisement
Advertisement