Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B in Killarney

Options
  • 28-07-2008 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a good B&B in Killarney for the August Bank Holiday weekend. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

i stayed in the eviston hotel last weekend, grand spot, great craic, fairly reasonable aswell, bang smack in the centre of killarney

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭islander35

thanks!! now can any one recommend any activities to do in killarney please??

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ahaaha

if you are not on a tight budget recommend The Brehon - fantastic hotel, on Muckross Road 15 minute walk from town.

if you want something more central id definately recommend scotts hotel if you want good rates. smack in the middle of all the good bars, fab beer garden and nice pub grub. after remodelling it lately and its lovely.

as far as things to do?? take a drive round the ring of kerry, cycles in the national park, good shoppin, horse riding, boat trips on the lakes, golf in any of the courses (plenty of them to suit all budgets in a ten mile radius), loads of spas (recommend the one in the brehon, on Muckross Road), riverdance is on in the INEC for the next few weeks - you name it we got it in Killarney!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 corkman15

I am told that the Muckross Road is a good place to stay in Killarney.
    Close enough to the centre of town and lot of B&B accommodation.
    Can anyone confirm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

corkman15 wrote: »
    I am told that the Muckross Road is a good place to stay in Killarney.
    Close enough to the centre of town and lot of B&B accommodation.
    Can anyone confirm?
    I can indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

I got a very good deal at the Killarney Riverside hotel on the Muckross road via a booking engine centralr.com I've no idea what the hotel is like but it's listed as 4-star and gets good reviews on tripadvisor. Perhaps someone from the area can let us know what it's like?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Darwin wrote: »
    I got a very good deal at the Killarney Riverside hotel on the Muckross road via a booking engine centralr.com I've no idea what the hotel is like but it's listed as 4-star and gets good reviews on tripadvisor. Perhaps someone from the area can let us know what it's like?

I have heard great reviews ... 4* hotel ... they don't have a lesiure centre complex but from what i know their guests can go into the Holiday Inn right next door to use their pool and gym

• Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

Great! Thanks a lot, looking forward to the trip.

Advertisement