Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6310i Car Kits

• 28-07-2008 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭

I got an anxious call from my mother lastw week. She has put my father's nokia 6310i through the washing machine. I told her to take the battery out and put it in the hot press to dry it out.

Apparantly that would have made no difference, as it also spent over an hour in the tumble drier as well:D

So my Dad has finally had to bite the bullet and get a new phone. The trouble is, he has a car kit installed in his Jaguar, which cost a fortune and matches the interior trim, so he is very reluctant to change it. Does anyone know if there are any options open to him, such as changing the cradle or converting it somehow to bluetooth? it would be areal shame to have to take the car kit out and replace it with a compeltely new one.

The alternative I suppose is to get him a refurb phone off www.6310.co.uk but i would really like him to enter the 21st century and get a more modern phone.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

this will allow him to use a 6230i in the car kit

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BJ45dude

We stock them, refurbished with 3 month warranty, new battery, covers, charger ansd manual. €110 inc delivery nationwide

Advertisement