Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used Car Price Guide

Options
  • 28-07-2008 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hello,

Anyone know where can I buy this magazine in Dublin? Tried a few newsagents in D24/D14/D6W and noone has ever heard about it...sounds very elusive to me!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Are you sure your not talking about the "Car Buyer's Guide" magazine at www.cbg.ie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 tytlak

It is related to CBG but as such you buy it on its own

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

Last time i checked (couple of years ago) this was very inaccurate. Usually I'd recommend looking at the cheapest and dearest on Carzone and finding the middle-ground but with all the market fluctuations going on at the moment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 tytlak

Sure, I just need to know what is their price on my car because I am going to appeal omsp and every source of information is worthwhile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

I'd expect their price to be too high. As I understand it they get their prices from the average price that cars are advertise with them at, rather than the average price at which cars are sold - two completely different things

• Advertisement
Advertisement