Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some car kit advice please?

• 28-07-2008 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Myself and my wife have dropped to one car which we're now sharing and it seems to have a old cradle kit for a 6230i. We're both using 6300s and since we're often in the car together we'd like whoever is driving to have their phone on handsfree. Two questions;

1./ Is there any way to adapt the old cradle to take our 6300s? I've google searched and can't find one..
    or
    2./ Is there a good bluetooth kit I could install instead that when starting the car would specifically ask which phone it should pair with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Frank_Gooding

Parrot car kits seem to be pretty good.

No worries about changing phones.

Just keep a charger in the car for the battery.

Installed a few for people in the office.

Easiest solution whoever drives turn on Bluetooth and other leave off.

Both phones can be paired with the kit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

lots of sat navs have built in bluetooth for handsfree, would be another option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

I have a Nuvi 660 gps with bluetooth which we've used on occasion (works quite well) but really don't want to have to set it up each time we're taking the car. Have searched around and will probably go for a Parrot CK3100 which appears to be a very good kit judging by the reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sjg1234

Hi, i did loads of research and seems like ck3100 parrot is the best of them all. Just purchased one and getting it installed this week.

Advertisement