Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas parties

Options
  • 28-07-2008 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Im really sorry if this is in the wrong place, maybe you can re-direct me if possible!!!

this is a horrible subject to bring up at this time of year but for corporate christmas parties u gotta get in early!

so is there anywhere people would reccomend?

anywhere you would not reccomend?

Preferably the Dublin area but surrounding areas suggestions are welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Oh no, not already

/Runs away from Christmas and Christmas related threads until at least December

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Region -> East or Gift, Festivity & Party Ideas might be better places to ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It's all yours now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

thanks lads! the site is huge so i tend to get lost at where to put certain posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

/Shakes fist at Terry, its July, JULY DAMMIT !

Anyway. What sort of thing are you trying to get in on Sm0ke ? Standard hotel/dinner/entertainment lark or something different ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

basically we need to organise a corporate event.... so a nice hotel in dublin with good food and something organised for after, we were thinking of using one of the websites where you can hire a comedian for the night, i found a great one taht had bill bailey and ardal o'halron but i lost it :(

no idea where to start with this as the boss sorta sprung it on us! there will be about 60 altogether going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

Not sure if it would suit but the dogs in harolds croos is good, we had our xmas bash there last yr ... great crack, the meal an stuff is actully quite good, finish a bit early tho think its 11 / 1130 might be a bit hard for 60 of you to move on from there! plus its quite hard to get a booking for xmas...

as far as i can see from the weather it looks like it could be december already!

Advertisement