Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire and junkies.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

ian_m wrote: »
    Dun Laoghaire just has its fair share of junkies. Nothing significant. I lived in Monkstown Farm for a long time and it was very bad for a while. Not so much now. I would consider it harmless.

Fitzers was a bastard to grow up in alright. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

I think this could have something to do with the sheltered accomodation place in that swish looking apartment block on the corner? (maybe not but they tend to gravitate in that general vicinity whether they live in it or not).

I just moved out of that place two months ago. To be honest with you, a lot of the guys you see around the place are pretty harmless. This is coming from 4 months of living with them.

The main reasons they are there are the methadone clinic and the new shelters opened for the homeless. There's an overnight shelter down accross from the church and college in the old school house. And then that so called "swish looking apartment block".

I'm not going to complain. Those homeless shelters saved my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 joconn

no way thats not monkstown farm there all beggers up there or drug dealers aan it has its more than fair share of mentally disturbed drug dealers an fools clean up the streets an build a few more ward dowen the john of gods an cloverhill

Advertisement