Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davidoff Cigarettes

Options
  • 28-07-2008 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,
    Fist off sorry if this is in the wrong section, didnt really know where to post it.

Ive been wondering if there is anywhere in the country that you can buy Davidoff cigarettes, i recently came back from america and they were on sale everwhere aslo it seemed in england. But i havnt seen them anywhere in ireland. Any help would be appericated.

davidoff_classic1.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

they are available, I have smoked them in the past.

My suggestion is to go into the cigar shop opposite Trinity college..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bermuda

sunny2004 wrote: »

Did they have any ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

sunny2004 wrote: »

but remember you may be getting stock that has been lying around for months/years when buying lesser known cigarette brands! have you thought of quitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

foggy_lad wrote: »
    but remember you may be getting stock that has been lying around for months/years when buying lesser known cigarette brands! have you thought of quitting?

what a usefull contribution...

@greenfly Davidoff are an Imperial tobacco brand, same as rizla, drum, golden virgina, if you ask your local shop they may be able to get onto the rep for you and start stocking them for you, not entirely sure but imperial used to make cigarettes in Mullingar, there definatly availabe, just not popular here.. I wouldn't worry about old gone off smokes like foggy suggestes, the reps look after most of the ordering and stock control now so there should't be any chance of getting a dodgy box..

Advertisement