Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shia LaDouche delays filming for a month

Options
  • 28-07-2008 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-27-sidelined

Due to the surgery he had to have on his hand Sunday as a result of his drunk driving collision, Shia LaDouche is going to be out of commission for a while - about a month.

We're sure EVERYONE involved with Transformers 2, which he's currently filming, will be THRILLED for the delays and unnecessary costs Shia is going to cost him.

LaDouche's publicist has released this statement following his drunk driving arrest and subsequent hospitalization/surgery:

"Attorneys for Mr. LaBeouf confirm that an automobile accident involving an additional party occurred early morning in Los Angeles on July 27, 2008. Shia is currently recovering from extensive hand surgery with plans to return to work on the set of Transformers 2 within one month. No further comment will be issued at this time."

We hope he doesn't become the male Lindsay Lohan.

On second thought, we hope he does!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe they could fire him and replace him with CGI (at least they'll get something that can act)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I think your criticism of his performance in TF1 is a bit harsh. Buy yeah what a goon for delaying things. I'm sure they'll figure a way to get around it. "shoot for the edit!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Munya

I couldn't believe the evensteves guy became famous, and his dui-ing was awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

xanthor wrote: »
    Apparently, it wasn't his fault.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx/?news=324958&GT1=28101&silentchk=1&vv=600

We'll just have to work harder to find something we can blame him for.

Well every second of screen time devoted to him is one less second for the Giant F'ing Robots. Thats a reason to hate him, right?

And he probably has more money than us too....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

xanthor wrote: »
    Apparently, it wasn't his fault.

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx/?news=324958&GT1=28101&silentchk=1&vv=600

We'll just have to work harder to find something we can blame him for.

He was still DUI even if he wasn't responsible for the accident, which is inexcusable whatever way you look at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 TheOtherDave

He's not the best actor, is he !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

He'd be extremely low down my list of things that were wrong with the first film.

He's still on the wrong list though... just not up the top of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

He'd be extremely low down my list of things that were wrong with the first film.

He's still on the wrong list though... just not up the top of it.

Actually, considering they had to put somebody in that type of role, it could have been a hell of a lot worse. He does your typical nerdy teenager trying to get his car/rocks quite well. Considering Stephen Speilbergs involvement in the film, count yourself lucky we didn't get Haley Joel Osment....

But yeah, Shias "starlet going off the rails" bit is getting boring now. I mean, whats next, getting caught smoking in the bog of some museum??

oh wait...

Advertisement