Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nape piercings

Options
  • 28-07-2008 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭

Nape piercings.

any of ye have any success stories on these. Going to get mine done on thursday but just wary as everyone says there very hard to keep!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Had mine for about a year up until the beginning of March. Had no problems in the main with mine, only if i was sick that it would act up. Took it out in march due to being quite sick with a cold and it went all lymphy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I had 3 in mine...never had any problems with them to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

thanks guys.

Just something about piercings, that makes me nervous!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

had mine about a year and a bit now, i think. find it gets quite lymphy when im sick, too, and i've spent the best part of the last 3-4 months sick (****ing kids!), but have put a ptfe bar in, instead of a metal one, which is less stress on my body, and does seem to have made a difference, though im still not 100% happy with it. im giving it another year before i get annoyed and take it out (or it just grows itself out).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

got mine since feb, still gets gooey, but grand!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i'm on no. 3

this one is holding out well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

I have mine nearly five years now......only hassle is gettin xrays! LOL. Still gets crusty from time to time, but what metal doesn't? Mines my fave., i love it...so much so I got it framed about 2 mths after I got it.....

MyTatts002.jpg

Advertisement