Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do anyone play basket?

• 28-07-2008 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello!!
    I'm a guy looking for people to play basket.I'm new in the city and just i've seen one basket courts.Do anyone want play?

thanks in advabce

my email:megaperi@msn.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 perish

i live in galway, rahoon where there is a court.And u?

Yep based in Galway like yourself;)

What you could do if you want to play real bad is head down to the Westside Community Centre where there's scrimmanges every Tuesday night for people who don't take it seriously. On a nice day obviously there are the Westside courts but it's rare to see people play down there.

Failing that get in touch with the Galway Titans or Moycullen team if you want to play competively and see what they say

oo thank you very much!!
    But where is Westside Community Centre? is it an indoor court?I know where is it the west side library and the supermarket, maybe is close.

Perhaps in ireland there isn't the tradition to play on the stree cause the rain, it's normal, but i'll play any day there.

And i would like play seriously but, i'm leaving the city in september then is difficult

Thanks agaain!!

You'll probably be best just going to one of those scrimminages then.

The Westside community Centre is actually right beside the library it's a small squatty building that you wouldn't think had a Basketball court but it does:)

.Westside.jpg

You say you're based on Rahoon road well there's a map for you

• Advertisement

perfect thamk a lot!!
    So can i go free to this supercourt?, jaja, so the next tuesday i'm going to play. does the people play only every tuesday??

Mayybe see u bye bye

Well there's scrimmanges elsewhere as well well there's one in Renmore but combined with the early starting time (10AM) as well as the suppossed excellent calliber of standard I'd reccomend going to the one on Tuesday. It costs (not sure how much) but bring Money anyway

sooo...always in the morning?? ****, well i'll go in the afternoon cause i work on the morning, and i will see

thanks agaiin

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sealie

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right thread (i'm new to boards) but i was wondering does anyone know where they play social basketball for women in Dublin City.

Thanks

Advertisement