Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Sat Nav

Options
  • 28-07-2008 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Imported a VW from the UK with the manufacturers Sat Nav unit in the car. However there's no CD with the Sat Nav unit. Anybody any idea where I can get one and what do they cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

www.navteq.com. Go to the shop on their website. You may also find some cheaper options on eBay. You can expect to pay €130+ for CD which will cover UK and Ireland.

I bought my Audi Allroad 2003 new and it has the factory satnav. It's pretty poor compared to the Garmin and TomTom units you can pick up for €200 these days. I tend not to use it TBH and prefer my Garmin.

I would never get factory installed satnav again. It's mega expensive and gets outdated very quickly technology wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Vag satnav in particular is especially expensive.Looks great in the car but definately not worth the extra outlay

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Try www.vwnavi.com.

My Dads 2002 (MY2003) Passat uses a TeleAtlas CD-ROM.

Advertisement