Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TdF League scores ...

Options
  • 28-07-2008 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭

:( I am sad ... what are we going to watch now on tv ...

I am suffering from withdrawal already ...

The Tour of Ireland starts on Aug 26 and Vuelta starts on Aug 30th. I guess we have the Olympics as well to look forward to.

Here are the final scores ( if they've been updated ) .. the Top 20 - well Done to all of you, and me.

%5C%5Cdub-efs-01%5Chome%5Ccmartinez%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5CTdF%20is%20over.JPG?imgmax=512

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Bloody Guanches beat me into tenth place! Still, top ten is good enough for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

I got 622 points *sniff*

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Cant believe that I was only 11 points of a twenty place !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

bah i was only 20 points off the top 20,

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Had the last 2 stage winners to bring a tad of respectibility to my score.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

Managed to hang on in the top 20....just...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Lets hope there is a Fantasty Veulta

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

14th for me, peaked with second place on the first day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

i am very happy with my podium position, 3rd. twas a great last 3 weeks. already i look forward to next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭stuf

so much for my hopes of mid table mediocrity - 907 points

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rash

Looks like the scores have been updated for the riders that were picked before the tour started (riders for overall classification).

No change at the top - Kumanova is still at no 1, but there are some changes down the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

rash wrote: »
    Looks like the scores have been updated for the riders that were picked before the tour started (riders for overall classification).

No change at the top - Kumanova is still at no 1, but there are some changes down the list.
    thanks for that! the scores got re updated! i still didnt make it tho ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

15th is ok after forgetting to change my team a lot - kept missing the midnight deadline for transfers.. oops! Next year will be my year.. maybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Yes! 20th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Ah well, the Bunk McNultys only managed 1020 points by the end, 63 shy of a place on the board.

Thanks Caroline for setting it all up, it was fun while it lasted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

OH YEAH! i got second overall. WOOP. which is just as good as first place considering the late entry from kumanovo allstars and his/her untouchable score. delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

ba wrote: »
    OH YEAH! i got second overall. WOOP. which is just as good as first place considering the late entry from kumanovo allstars and his/her untouchable score. delighted.

My Da Raiderz total score is incorrect, they haven't included any bonus points for Cadel Evans finishing second overall, which would have been worth another 55pts, giving Da Raiderz a total of 1460pts and in a clear 2nd place, though still a long way behind the late appearing kumanovo allstars.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

ba wrote: »

Anyone know who is kumanovo allstars

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Anyone know who is kumanovo allstars

I have no idea who this guy is. I approved him during the last week ... he probably googled 'Fantasy TdF', found our forum and registered on the league since he was doing so good ... and did it to lots more random leagues like ours ... ( I could be wrong )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

woohoo! 7th! what a fluke!

• Advertisement
Advertisement