Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blu Rays

• 28-07-2008 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Best prices for Blu Rays?Online or shop,doesnt matter

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I've recently come from a spending splurge, so I should be able to help you with this one.

GameStop currently have a Buy One, Get One Free offer on a lot of Blu-Rays (works out at €15 each). The offer applies to Blu-Rays released by Sony Pictures. If you don't want to wait for delivery, you can start here.

Sendit.com are running a similar promotion on the same range, except Sendit have a much larger selection at any one time. It's 2 for €24 there.

If you want to buy from the US, I've been using DeepDiscount.com. Delivery is slow and it only works out as being slightly cheaper. You also have to factor in whether or not the disc you want to buy is region locked, I've been using this forum as a guide.

If you spot any better offers yourself, let me know!

Advertisement