Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find a white labret ring?

Options
  • 28-07-2008 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Alright lads, looking to find a solid white labret ring but I can only find clear/transparent ones, which are quite different from the solid white look that I am trying to achieve...I've searched all over the internet, looked in shops etc.

Do these exist? If so, where may I find one?
    Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I'd a quick look through bodyartforms.com but couldnt find anything except walrus ivory but not in regular size for a labret.
    Most likely have to custom order it, don't know what material you could get in white though. Ivory seems best but would be very brittle at that size. Titanium as far as i know cannot be white... well ive not seen it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

Yeah, I'd say I would have to custom order it too but this is a piece of jewelery I've always wanted for my labret.

By the way, where would you reckon would be a good place to custom order it? I'm not sure where to go down that field. Thanks Will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Uhm maybe anatometal, might be white gold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

Just to make sure, are you looking for a segment ring or one with the ball?

Just to make sure, are you looking for a segment ring or one with the ball?
    I'm not really bothered at this stage tbh.

• Advertisement

Wow. Finally!

Thanks.

Edit: Its only available in 8 x 21mm. I think thats way bigger than what I have at the moment and its the only size I can get them in.. :/

I need something smaller :/

Beau x1 wrote: »
    Wow. Finally!

Thanks.

Edit: Its only available in 8 x 21mm. I think thats way bigger than what I have at the moment and its the only size I can get them in.. :/

I need something smaller :/

Bah, I'll keep looking, at least we know they're out there ;)

Advertisement