Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting a Ph.D in UCD...

Options
  • 28-07-2008 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else out there is starting/has started a postgrad in UCD having done their undergrad someplace else? I'm the only person I know going there this year and not sure what to expect from the place...it's just so big compared to anywhere else!

not intimidated at all...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭Sarn

I wouldn't worry about it. There'll be plenty of other people starting who haven't been to UCD before. One thing you'll learn is that everyone bands together to make it through, sharing the good with the bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

If it's any consolation, I'm starting one in september and everyone else who's starting with me are from different colleges. So there's four!

Advertisement