Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Head' Shops

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Salvia is the most ****ed up drug I have ever done.
    I wouldn't take that trip again lightly (All 5 minutes of it or whatever).
    It is not what you would describe as recreational.
    Of course it comes in numerous forms and strengths.

The smoke is ok. And the spice gold. Weedodone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/

This is the kind of stuff you would see in a head shop!! One of the lads bought a rake of stuff from here not too long ago and said it was unreal!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

There is a new Head Shop in Rathmines. It's a Head Shop/Adult Store. I went in all excited but I found that you actually can't purchase people. :( They sell sexy stuff and party pills. Hopefully they'll start to sell rock'n'roll too so we can have the complete package.

Anyway, the last time I was in there I saw a black inflatable chair/chaise lounge, the idea was to lie on it. There was a strategically placed vibrator sticking out of it. It vibrated and it went kinda, in and out in a stabbing motion. I remember thinking (and saying to the guy working there) "Now that's lazy!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭beautiation

God, I'm so innocent, I've only ever done illegal drugs. How naive! Where are these head shops in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

God, I'm so innocent, I've only ever done illegal drugs. How naive! Where are these head shops in Dublin?
    One I use is in Bray just off the main street.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Can't tell you here I'm afraid. Rule in the charter says we can't tell anyone where to get drugs of any kind, legal or not. They're not hard to find though.

If you have access to illegal drugs, however, you mightn't be too impressed. If you're curious, check out my post above. Research anything you take, don't assume it's safe/safer than illegal drugs because it's legal and generally, take anything head shop staff say with a pinch of salt. A lot of them are complete idiots without a clue about what they're selling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    BZP - horrible horrible drug. Banned in Australia too I believe. I don't think many people will give out when it finally gets banned here.

Indeed. BZP is a horrible horrible drug, the comedown is litreally like something out of the withdrawal scene in Trainspotting.

beautiation- there are a few around Temple Bar and Capel Street selling everything from the downright dangerous (BZP) to utter sh1t (legal smoke alternatives like Spice Gold. Muck)

So in short, is there ANYTHING truly worth buying? Something that actually makes you nicely high as opposed to mimicing the same dizyness/tiredness/nausea you would get from inhaling a can of Mr Muscle.

Cheers guys. :)

In your experience JC, are the drugs that are legal legal because of good reasons (like not being addictive, harmful) or is it all just really random?

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    If you have access to illegal drugs, however, you mightn't be too impressed.
    I have to disagree on that to a point.

Not that I'm an expert, but salvia was more extreme than any illegal drug I have taken.

Although granted a lot of the stuff they sell is crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭somethingwitty

Theyre not hard to find at all... there are many around Dublin city centre. If ya want to try something strongly trippy ish, try Purplu OHms, i thought they were beautiful! Some spice gold is nice too...

• Advertisement

Theyre not hard to find at all... there are many around Dublin city centre. If ya want to try something strongly trippy ish, try Purplu OHms, i thought they were beautiful! Some spice gold is nice too...
    I didn't like the spice gold, my brother does but I got nout off it and it tasted/smelt horrible

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

I didn't realise salvia was legal.

Worth trying? I'm not into hallucinogens but if it's not illegal I suppose I have a duty to try it out.

Phlann wrote: »
    I didn't realise salvia was legal.

Worth trying? I'm not into hallucinogens but if it's not illegal I suppose I have a duty to try it out.

Yeah it is legal and well, yes, defo worth trying.

I'd go for the 20x strength to start with as it's more than enough and anything after that gets costly and if you don't like it then that's a lot of money wasted.

I love the stuff myself, mind you it's not something you take at a party or when you're out, it's good fun with a couple of mates.

It's not too hallucinogenic but I have had a couple of amazing ones off it.

What'd be the best for a long lasting high? I've heard salvia comes and goes in about 5 minutes...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

Might see if I can rope a couple of friends into doing it in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Spice gold/Spice diamond, best legal alternative to weed, will get you really stoned for hours and is available in all head stores. It smells like marshmallows but is pretty rank when smoked through a pipe or bong, but is the best way if you want to get stoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Sm0ke wrote: »
    Peyote and san pedro cactus to name a few (they contain high quantities of the chemical Mescaline)

that sounds interesting, any one have any experiences of this stuff?

Standman wrote: »
    Spice gold/Spice diamond, best legal alternative to weed, will get you really stoned for hours and is available in all head stores. It smells like marshmallows but is pretty rank when smoked through a pipe or bong, but is the best way if you want to get stoned.
    Ahh, that's what I tend to do with everything so that might explain why I didn't like it.

What'd be the best for a long lasting high? I've heard salvia comes and goes in about 5 minutes...
    It does, but you wouldn't want it to last longer, but you have to also remember, that's per hit.

Cheers guys. :)

In your experience JC, are the drugs that are legal legal because of good reasons (like not being addictive, harmful) or is it all just really random?
    They're legal for random reasons, i.e. the government basically hasn't gotten around to banning them yet.

Of the 6 on my list, I wouldn't call any dangerous or addictive. Clear Shot is a remarkably "clean" feeling high, but the crash is quite intense (think a very heavy caffeine crash. Salvia is very intense and can be unpleasant, but generally is short enough lasting, so bad trips aren't disasterous. Smoke is trippy at first and then a sedative, generally ok, but the active chemical isn't known, so I can't advise there. Trip-E might cause some uncomfortable introspective thought, but isn't very intense. Mescaline is essentially a slight variation of acid and should be treated as the same thing.

I don't advocate the use of any of these drugs unless you've carefully researched it, but from my experience they're not likely to be very harmful.

• Advertisement

Never used it, but I shouldn't really answer because discussing where to get them isn't allowed.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Mr.S wrote: »
    is it safe to order from

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/
    ?

Ive used them before. They are perfectly legit.

Salvia has to be tried, no description can do it justice. But beware, you are just as likely to have a horrible trip as you are a pleasant one.

It'll probably be something like this :D

http://www.filecabi.net/video/weird****ex.html

WARNING: Above site has links to NSFW material. Youve been warned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭somethingwitty

I didn't like the spice gold, my brother does but I got nout off it and it tasted/smelt horrible

Yeah I tried it first time and it made me very depressed... but just because I spent 3 quid on it!!! I then had it again after smoking weed and it was good, its also good after a few drinkies!

Archimedes wrote: »
    Ive used them before. They are perfectly legit.

Salvia has to be tried, no description can do it justice. But beware, you are just as likely to have a horrible trip as you are a pleasant one.

It'll probably be something like this :D

http://www.filecabi.net/video/weird****ex.html

WARNING: Above site has links to NSFW material. Youve been warned.

Salvia is trippy sh*t! It is hard to explain the trip with any justice as it is like being in an alternate reality. It can be scary if you're not prepared for the madness that ensues! Otherwise I suppose you could explain it as being a spiritual experince. Definitely not a good thing to do at parties or anything like that. Better with a few close friends in a comfortable environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

They are currently selling Benzylpiperazine based pills which is "supposed" to mimic extacy, these are currently banned in the UK and other EU states.
    There not banned in the UK. I got these last night.
    http://www.everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/Diablos_XXX__New_Ultra_Strong_Formula.cfm?iProductID=5671&bForceShow=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Standman wrote: »

I'd have to disagree. I smoked Spice Gold for quite a few months and found it to be quite full on. Yeah its a nice stone the first few times, but then it becomes this annoying dumbed out feeling that lasts for hours and then just try drinking a few cans after a couple of spliffs of it :eek:

Smoke is by far the best legal high you can get. Its strong enough to do the job in 1 spliff, and bongs of it are a delight. Gets even better when you've had a bit to drink ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I have a 400watt high pressure sodium growlite kit.If anybody wants to buy it pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

If only mord wasn't banned.

DarkJager wrote: »
    I'd have to disagree. I smoked Spice Gold for quite a few months and found it to be quite full on. Yeah its a nice stone the first few times, but then it becomes this annoying dumbed out feeling that lasts for hours and then just try drinking a few cans after a couple of spliffs of it :eek:

Smoke is by far the best legal high you can get. Its strong enough to do the job in 1 spliff, and bongs of it are a delight. Gets even better when you've had a bit to drink ;)

Well I found with smoke that although I agree it probably is the best high you can get, for me and anyone I've asked it only lasts around 45 mins to an hour, and the more you do it the less effect it has. You build up resistance to it very quickly. You build up resistance to spice aswell but at least it lasts longer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 SamoZlo

Smoke makes me feel like after few direct hits into wall. don't feel high, just stone if you know what i mean. i'll be checking Spice Diamond 2night - hope it's more like MJ effect than Smoke...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement