Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Head' Shops

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I tried 20x the first time, i reckon 50x is too strong. My advice is to do it with one or 2 of your mates, not at the same time, but taking turns and keeping an eye on whoever is doing it. Also, do it in a big comfy chair, a couch or armchair. Any time me or my mates did it, they didn't do anything other than sit there, so don't worry aboyt anything, just relax.
    Also, get one of those windproof lighters, you know the ones that are like a flame thrower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 rallyman

Cool guys thanks, i think the general consensus with friends i've asked is that it's worth tryin once but you prob won't do it again!!
    Is it all good with "smoke" to as regards tests?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭VODKA-MAN

no way is anything near 50x a good strength to try on your first time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

5x is a high enough concentration to get really strong effects.

You only need higher extracts if you have trouble breathing in a lot of smoke and holding it in your lungs for at least 25-30 seconds, and no one should need more than 20x.

One also develops a reverse tolerance to salvia, so you need less each time to produce the same effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

I got the 15x and it was pretty nice, kinda mellow and not too intense at all, I actually day dreamed myself into a deep sleep for two hours. Although was more to do with the fact I was up all night cramming for my exams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Funny thing is the Garda raided the head shops last month and took all their baby woodrose seeds, I can buy them in woodies where I work along with morning glory seeds and I have done. Works perfectly. Why don't the Garda raid the plant shops?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Valmont wrote: »
    Funny thing is the Garda raided the head shops last month and took all their baby woodrose seeds, I can buy them in woodies where I work along with morning glory seeds and I have done. Works perfectly. Why don't the Garda raid the plant shops?

Because it was really just to put on the show that they're doing something about 'these evil headshops'. The Joe Duffy listeners will say 'the gardai are taking care of it' and go back to their post-lunch coffees and the Gardai will go back to tackling real problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

the legal high's u get in those shops are a joke , the pills the smoke and now this salvia bollox
    What do you mean by "bollox", do you think it "doesn't work".

A psychonaut authour DM Turner who had tried various psychedlics & halluginocenics, legal and illegal had a scale of how strong drugs were, from 1-10. DMT, mushrooms, LSD, ketamine etc. I think the highest on his scale was DMT at 9 or 10. Then he tried salvia after that list was done and rated it infinity.

Certainly not something to ignorantly mess with, and it is illegal in many countries.

Valmont wrote: »

HA can you buy morning glorys in woodies?i heard the ones you get in shops like that are sprayed with some kind of chemical to stop people eating them?
    You can still get HBW seeds no bother in the headshop here,infact i just got some yesterday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

just wondering if anyone has tried the new version of DiabloXXX pills that you can buy in head shops/online, and how you found taking them?

according to EverybodyDoesIt, they're now BZP-free, so i'm thinking about giving them a try, as most BZP-based products are horrible....

• Advertisement

just wondering if anyone has tried the new version of DiabloXXX pills that you can buy in head shops/online, and how you found taking them?

according to EverybodyDoesIt, they're now BZP-free, so i'm thinking about giving them a try, as most BZP-based products are horrible....

diablo xxx have the highest content of BZP in any of the party pills....

Like you said youv heard of a free version....havnt come accross it myself...Could be interesting!keep us updated...

As for the original diablos....stay well away:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

yeah, i think it's only after coming out in the last few weeks.
    the description says BZP-free, and the ingredients are:

Vitamin B1, B5, B6, Hamelia Patens, Pelargonium Graveolens, Kola Nut Extract 400mg, Amino Acid Blend 400mg, Magnesium Stearate

going to have a look around a few of the headshops in dublin on monday anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

There are original diablos containing 400mg BZP from New Zealand,which are still on sale here and are very popular.

Then there are Diablo XXX which contain 500mg BZP.

There are also Non-BZP Diablo XXX which have been on sale in the UK for a while and are being introduced here now as BZP will be gone in 2009 (supposedly illegal in March).

BZP can be nasty when over indulged in and it simply doesnt agree with some people.

Brands such as Ice Diamonds and EFX which contain only 120mg as opposed to the likes of the Diablos containing 400-500mg can be a much more pleasant experience.

The lesser the BZP content and the smaller the dose (i.i follow the instructions on the packaging and dont swallow too many) the easier it is to sleep and the better you feel the next day.

Too many people take them without finding anything out anything about them and that is one of the main problems.

However if you have taken BZP sensibily and still dont not find it to your liking try meOPP which is from the same family of piperazines as BZP but does not behave like it in any way.

meOPP gives a warm love buzz and all over body tingling along with strong empathy and happy feelings.It wears off after around 3 others and leaves no hangover or insomnia whatsoever which is really something special.I cant say where they can be purchased but they are branded as Meo Summer Pills and they are very nice,keep in mind however that they do not give you the energy and 'out of it' effect that BZP does.They are overall just a nicer,cleaner,more subtle and adult product.

Another nice piperazine is TFMPP.It is found in many BZP products in small amounts.It works with Serotonin in the brain and gives you a happy feeling.Brands such as Mad Bassturds contain 60mg TFMPP which makes them a very nice pill for dancing or just for plain old euphoria.TFMPP becomes quite the opposite when more than 90mg are taken so I urge people never to use BZP or TFMPP powder as it is very difficult to take correct doses.

There is another popular Piperazine-mcPP.This Piperazine is never found in Head Shops.mcPP is found in most illegal street pills seized by police.Its effects are anywhere from anxiety and vomiting to seizures.

Also if you dont like Spice Gold I suggest you try Smoke or a new brand Amsterdamage which is more of a high than stone.

There are original diablos containing 400mg BZP from New Zealand,which are still on sale here and are very popular.

Then there are Diablo XXX which contain 500mg BZP.

There are also Non-BZP Diablo XXX which have been on sale in the UK for a while and are being introduced here now as BZP will be gone in 2009 (supposedly illegal in March).

BZP can be nasty when over indulged in and it simply doesnt agree with some people.

Brands such as Ice Diamonds and EFX which contain only 120mg as opposed to the likes of the Diablos containing 400-500mg can be a much more pleasant experience.

The lesser the BZP content and the smaller the dose (i.i follow the instructions on the packaging and dont swallow too many) the easier it is to sleep and the better you feel the next day.

Too many people take them without finding anything out anything about them and that is one of the main problems.

However if you have taken BZP sensibily and still dont not find it to your liking try meOPP which is from the same family of piperazines as BZP but does not behave like it in any way.

meOPP gives a warm love buzz and all over body tingling along with strong empathy and happy feelings.It wears off after around 3 others and leaves no hangover or insomnia whatsoever which is really something special.I cant say where they can be purchased but they are branded as Meo Summer Pills and they are very nice,keep in mind however that they do not give you the energy and 'out of it' effect that BZP does.They are overall just a nicer,cleaner,more subtle and adult product.

Another nice piperazine is TFMPP.It is found in many BZP products in small amounts.It works with Serotonin in the brain and gives you a happy feeling.Brands such as Mad Bassturds contain 60mg TFMPP which makes them a very nice pill for dancing or just for plain old euphoria.TFMPP becomes quite the opposite when more than 90mg are taken so I urge people never to use BZP or TFMPP powder as it is very difficult to take correct doses.

There is another popular Piperazine-mcPP.This Piperazine is never found in Head Shops.mcPP is found in most illegal street pills seized by police.Its effects are anywhere from anxiety and vomiting to seizures.

Also if you dont like Spice Gold I suggest you try Smoke or a new brand Amsterdamage which is more of a high than stone.

good post!....

iv seen that meo alright!..quite a bit more expensive then your average pill:P

VODKA-MAN wrote: »
    good post!....

iv seen that meo alright!..quite a bit more expensive then your average pill:P

Yes,they around €15 for two.Taking more than two will not increase the effect,you get to a certain point with two and it just doesnt get any stronger.Also your tolerance rises very quickly,If you were to take them more than twice a week I would say you would hardly feel them anymore.

Still an excellent product though.

And people were talking about Salvia,just for some extra info some Head Shops will only sell Salvia to over 21s and only stock 10x and 20x.It is incredibly strong and most people only take it once and never again however it does have a following who enjoy it immensely and use it quite regularly.Each to their own I suppose.

Yes,they around €15 for two.Taking more than two will not increase the effect,you get to a certain point with two and it just doesnt get any stronger.Also your tolerance rises very quickly,If you were to take them more than twice a week I would say you would hardly feel them anymore.

Still an excellent product though.

And people were talking about Salvia,just for some extra info some Head Shops will only sell Salvia to over 21s and only stock 10x and 20x.It is incredibly strong and most people only take it once and never again however it does have a following who enjoy it immensely and use it quite regularly.Each to their own I suppose.

hmmm are they worth taking a look at?i absolutely hate the insomnia from BZP...i couldnt sleep for 48 hours the last time:(

these meo sound good,are they safe to mix with alcohol do you think?

hmmm are they worth taking a look at?i absolutely hate the insomnia from BZP...i couldnt sleep for 48 hours the last time:(

these meo sound good,are they safe to mix with alcohol do you think?

Yes mate I have drank lager and also poitín one night with them lol.So I dont see a problem with mixing them (although the packaging will not recommend mixing them).

Yes I would recommend them for anyone who doesnt like BZP.Most herbal "XTC" do nothing,BZP is more of a mix between Amphetamines and LSD and definitely is strong but the afteraffects are too much to bear for many folk.

I would definitely recommend them but dont expect the same effects as BZP :)

What brands of BZP products did you try if you dont mind me asking?

Yes mate I have drank lager and also poitín one night with them lol.So I dont see a problem with mixing them (although the packaging will not recommend mixing them).

Yes I would recommend them for anyone who doesnt like BZP.Most herbal "XTC" do nothing,BZP is more of a mix between Amphetamines and LSD and definitely is strong but the afteraffects are too much to bear for many folk.

I would definitely recommend them but dont expect the same effects as BZP :)

What brands of BZP products did you try if you dont mind me asking?

eh iv tried a good few!the ones i can remember off the top of my head Were P.E.P pills twisted,these ones called humma and most recently Exotics which were 200mg bzp and 100mg tfmpp!
    Those exotics i took the day i had a HUGE hangover,i had been getting sick all day,didnt touch a bite of food,and for some reason i thought it would be a good idea to have these..:o..what a fool!..lol

got pretty damn messed up and just increased my sickness..lol

eh iv tried a good few!the ones i can remember off the top of my head Were P.E.P pills twisted,these ones called humma and most recently Exotics which were 200mg bzp and 100mg tfmpp!
    Those exotics i took the day i had a HUGE hangover,i had been getting sick all day,didnt touch a bite of food,and for some reason i thought it would be a good idea to have these..:o..what a fool!..lol

got pretty damn messed up and just increased my sickness..lol

lol yeah not a great idea lol

I never liked Exotics and they contain too much TFMPP as far as Im concerned.

The original P.E.P. Pills were very popular,taxi drivers often took them to stay awake at the weekend to work longer (Im not recommending this) and students for studying also.Im not sure but they contain either 100 or 110mg BZP so were really just helped to keep you awake.

Give the Meos a try and keep an eye out for the new Non-BZP pills starting to come out now.

Doves and Summer Daze from londonunderground are getting very good reviews.

lol yeah not a great idea lol

I never liked Exotics and they contain too much TFMPP as far as Im concerned.

The original P.E.P. Pills were very popular,taxi drivers often took them to stay awake at the weekend to work longer (Im not recommending this) and students for studying also.Im not sure but they contain either 100 or 110mg BZP so were really just helped to keep you awake.

Give the Meos a try and keep an eye out for the new Non-BZP pills starting to come out now.

Doves and Summer Daze from londonunderground are getting very good reviews.

Actualy are there any LSA containing pills floating around?iv never once seen them in headshops?something like those druids fantasy pills!..

i would be keen on something like this because the taste of hawaiin baby woodrose seeds are absolutely appaulng:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Actualy are there any LSA containing pills floating around?iv never once seen them in headshops?something like those druids fantasy pills!..

i would be keen on something like this because the taste of hawaiin baby woodrose seeds are absolutely appaulng:mad:
    Trip-E

Sean_K wrote: »
    Trip-E

looked for these too but no sign!...

The local stocks every other type of happy cap except these:mad:

Chemistry from Londonunderground mate,it also contains D.O.M.S.(I dont know what that is try Googling it,though there was a drug with a similiar name released in San Francisco years ago) which disagrees with some people but overall it is an incredibly trippy pill.

Trip-Es from Happy Caps also contains LSA but is very hit and miss.Chemistry is your best bet tbh.

Chemistry from Londonunderground mate,it also contains D.O.M.S.(I dont know what that is try Googling it,though there was a drug with a similiar name released in San Francisco years ago) which disagrees with some people but overall it is an incredibly trippy pill.

Trip-Es from Happy Caps also contains LSA but is very hit and miss.Chemistry is your best bet tbh.

Oh here we go [HTML]http://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/cgi/content/abstract/125/3/357[/HTML]

might look into these!...

25 euro for a pack tho..:(

might look into these!...

25 euro for a pack tho..:(

Yep,not cheap.

Non BZP products are dearer than BZP products most of the time Im afraid.

Though I remember when an Ecstasy tablet cost £25 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 finnegann

Zangetsu wrote: »
    Weed is a cannabinoid, smoke is made from blue lilly I think it is which is actually a seditive, mountain of happy difference there lol

Without backing that sort of statement up (without any sort of reference to any research) I don't think anyone can speak with such authority.
    Weed itself is still the subject of controversy regarding exactly what's in it that gets you high and the mechanism involved. Cannabinoids are most likely a big factor but there are other even less understood chemicals in it and a whole plethora of symbiotic possibilities. Needless to say- smoke and it's dubious ingredients have been subject to even less investigation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement