Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an Architect or Arch tech ........

Options
  • 28-07-2008 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

hope all are well!

I am extending a 2 up 2 down in North Dublin; a 2 storey circa 90sqm.

I am looking for an Arch or an Arch Tech. If anyone is interested and if you have a portfolio or works I can view, please PM me.

I am intested in something along the lines of what these guys do <snip>
    Thanks,

Cizzy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jonnyj

Cizzy,

What kind of extension are you looking for? No web address or picture appeared "snip"???
    Whats your budget, what size garden / space do you have, is the extension to the front, side or the rear of the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cizzy

Hi Jonnyj,

thanks for the reply.

The <snip> was a website to a company whose work I was admiring. If you PM me I will forward you the link. This link will give you a good idea of what I want.
    I want to renovate the original house. This will involve removing the stairs, moving the hot water tank to the attic as this will create more living space, possible moving or developing existing bathroom upstairs and then that is were you come in!
    Our budget is E100,000+. The extension is to the rear of the (terraced) house. The garden is about 100ft long but only 16ft wide. (approx).

Let me know if you want anymore info!

Thanks Keith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

why is there a snip?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

why is there a snip?
    His wife requested it. :D

It was snipped in the first post as we dont allow individuals or businesses to be named here.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,376 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

muffler wrote: »

It was snipped in the first post as we dont allow individuals or businesses to be named here.
    To follow up in case of a why comment.
    Name of companies like in the OP, serves as free advertising, but often leads to pimping/shilling etc. This is not a good situation for the layperson so we try to stop it.
    It could also lead to a situation were somebody replys with "Architect X is really terrible, aso". Which may or may not be true, either way its not good for the business in question, and of course leaves boards.ie open to libel action.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,433 ✭✭✭sinnerboy

muffler wrote: »

ouch !

Advertisement