Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed Please

Options
  • 28-07-2008 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I bought FM 2008 for my brother who has a new laptop which has Vista on it but when he tries to install the game the following happens :

I tried installing it on Windows Vista 3 times now and it wont install, i've the install guide and it tells you how to exactly install, the problem is its not showing up in my programs or no icon on my desktop as it should be? I do get a message at the end of the installation some errors occured while installing, read the install log information? I thought it may be a problem with the disc so I lent him mine but it gets exactly the same message and mine works fine on XP.

Is this a known problem with Vista? his laptop is top spec with 2GB Ram please help??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

The Icon usually goes into 'Games' So go to Start>Games and it will be in there.

Advertisement