Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod Review Page

Options
  • 28-07-2008 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

Yo yo,
    After looking at the new modutils, I had a thought about something I'd find really useful and might also be useful to other mods.

In soccer you need to request access in order to get in. To do this, we basically do three things which is,
    Muppetcheck the user to see if anything strange is going on
    Check out the infractions to see if they have a history
    Check the last 5 posts to see how thye post in general

I know these is a public profile, but I would like to see some sort of moderators profile.

In one page, you could have all their infractions, a muppetcheck, their last 5 posts, maybe even their ban history.
    Aside from greatly helping me in teh access forum, I'd say it could also be useful for mods in trying to decide how to deal with a new poster on their forum they encounter a problem with, to see if he warrents a ban or maybe a more lieniant approach.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement