Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will you compete in the 2008 World Cyber Games?

Options
  • 28-07-2008 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

WCG Ireland announced a few months back that they would be sending an Irish player to Hannover, Germany to compete in the 2008 World Cyber Games.

Now, im not sure how many of you are aware of it, or how big a deal it is, but basically you need to go to the Irish qualifiers in Digital Hub, Crane Street, Dublin 8 on 2008-09-06.

Its €20 to enter, if you win you get a trip to Hannover to compete to win a significant amount of money and get a medal for Ireland.

So whos the best in the country? Have Ireland got any well known players in the GH scene or whats the story? Im a FIFA player myself so i dont really know, im a recreational Guitar Hero.

Whos going to the event?

http://www.lanparty.ie/lans.php?id=75

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Will there be any side events for under 18's? I consider myself pretty decent but I'm just going 17 when the event is on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Yeah loads.

If you click that link you can see its a LAN, so there will be loads of mini comps etc.

Advertisement