Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Polo or Skoda Fabia?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Welcome to boards!!
    If i had to choose between those two specific cars i would definately get the fabia.The fabia is; a newer model, Better looking(In my opinion of course:D), Quicker(75bhp and 16v as opposed to 60bhp and 8v in the polo), Much better equipped, Roomier and Better to drive(The fabia is based on the polo thats still in production today).It would have a smoother ride as well.Also much more refined, that model was known for its quietness at speed.i would think they would cost about the same to run

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

+1 for the fabia, especially if its the 8V engine in the polo. Not a bad engine but not as nice as the 16V.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,244 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

No contest here imo.

The Fabia is based on the newer model Polo, it has central locking, electric front windows and mirrors. It is also roomier, has a more modern & powerful engine and a more modern and safer design. It is better value for money too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

I d go for the Fabia.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 holland2

Thanks for the info fellas. I'll definitely go for the Fabia, as long as I can get the Ford Focus out of the back of my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭groupb

Picking a fabia or a polo over a focus? Are you mad?
    The best way to decide is test drive them and enjoy the focus when you buy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 focusst225owner

buy a focus 10 times the car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Mr.David

groupb wrote: »
    Picking a fabia or a polo over a focus? Are you mad?
    The best way to decide is test drive them and enjoy the focus when you buy one.

The focus is a class above the polo/fabia class so isnt really a valid point. Oh, and Fabia all the way, no question!

Advertisement