Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Style Suit

• 28-07-2008 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere i can pick up a cheap old style suit or gentlemans attire from the 1940's or 1950's?

Reason i ask is because i was planning on going to this http://www.myspace.com/dublinburlesqueball

and you don't have to dress up but going to something like this really is all about dressing up and ive no clothing like this at all, cheaper the better as the chances are ill never use this clothing again and probably give it to a charity shop or something.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Charity shop would be your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

jackncoke wrote: »
    Charity shop would be your best bet

that's what me ma said when i went to visit her earlier but somehow cheap an all as charity shops are i cant see really old style suits there,are there any vintage shops doing stuff like this that are cheap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

eager beaver possibly in temple bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

chris85 wrote: »
    eager beaver possibly in temple bar

cheers man ill check this place out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Geometric_Jon

try harlequins too. Harlequin, 13 Castle Market, off Drury Street, Dublin 2.
    Not too cheap but good vintage clothes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement