Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you looking forward to or not...

Options
  • 28-07-2008 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭

when you get back to college?

as some of you might know the next time i walk into DIT it will be 9 months since i've been there.

some of you it will be only 3 months due to summer holidays.

so what are you's most looking forward or not looking forward to doing when you get back to college?

mine are

looking forward to.

* buying a jolt cola can bottle sucks ass
    * buying red bpm, it's nearly impossible to find this in most shops.
    * having our own computer room finally, no more random pointless nerdy arguments in 116.
    * checking what the electronic sign in the annexe building in kevin street says, will it be 222222222 instead of 111111111 this year?

not looking forward to.

* 4th year, fyp.
    * snackery sauna, if they provide towels then this becomes a looking forward to thing.
    * the noise of the door out to the smokers area near gleeson hall, have maintaince ever hear of WD40?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Looking foreword to:

Nothing.

Not looking foreword to:

Everything.

DIT is a dump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Looking Forward Too
    Seeing some old faces i suppose.
    Learning some new stuff
    Going on Work EXP

Not Looking Forward Too
    Everything Else

LOL About the Kevin Street snackery, awful awful sweatbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Can't think of anything to look forward. Only looking backward to last year, when I didn't have 3 hour long lectures.

Advertisement