Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wish there was a time crisis type game for 360...

• 28-07-2008 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

I wish there was a time crisis type game for 360... is there one planned at all does anyone know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Ye I'd love one too tbh. Probably going to buy TC for PS3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭emurphy

yeah, I dont understand it at all. Why no gun games for 360!!! why!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

A shooter with gun included would go own a treat. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I think the fact only 3 people have replied show's there isn't much of a fan base for them. I enjoy them in arcades but on consoles it just doesn't really work, they're too short and if your not with a group of people kinda boring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

rizzla wrote: »
    I think the fact only 3 people have replied show's there isn't much of a fan base for them. I enjoy them in arcades but on consoles it just doesn't really work, they're too short and if your not with a group of people kinda boring.

I had a blast with Time Crisis on the old PS1 and House of the Dead on the Dreamcast, wasn't there a Resident Evil shooting game as well? I would love to get a gun game and I'm surprised there hasn't been one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ageary08

The old lightgun games for ps1 etc only worked with CRT screens due to the way they worked, I guess this has had an effect on developing new lightgun games, I think time crisis on ps3 uses something like a wiimote to get around the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I bought House of the Dead 3(?) for the original xbox with the berretta light gun. I finished it in a day and played it for another 10 days when the trigger on the gun went weird so I decided to just get a refund for both as it had gotten boring.
    They're the kinda games that are fun when your friend has them or as someone said, in the arcade. No longevity. That said I love Time Crisis and wouldn't mind a go right now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭emurphy

ah come on I know theres no longevity but theyre ****in great fun.
    Saying that theyre not popular because theres only been a couple of replies is just silly. Time crisis wouldnt be released on ps3 if there wasnt a fan base for these types of games.

Advertisement