Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBS

Options
  • 28-07-2008 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a beers this weekend for the bank holiday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

I'm out I'm afraid.
    Galway Wednesday-Saturday. Got ladies day on Thurs!:cool:
    Cork Sunday night.

OT: You from Limerick ninty9er? You're always around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Yes I'm one of the natives.

Sorry to hear! :p

Perhaps my days of BULBS are over now that I'm 'alumni'!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Got ladies day on Thurs!:cool:

I'm sure you'll bring a touch of class to proceedings, you being from Cark and all :pac:

The best part is I'll be on there to witness it firsthand :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Sorry ninty, I'll be away in Cork this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

:O!!

F_M come to Charleville on SUN :D

cson wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll bring a touch of class to proceedings, you being from Cark and all :pac:

The best part is I'll be on there to witness it firsthand :p
    Touch of class...as always!:)

As for witnessing it..shur you don't know what I look like considering you were in a rather ebriated state that night.
    I'll know you though...wearing pink again no doubt?!:pac:
    kaimera wrote: »
    Charleville..oh god..what a dump..lovely place! The worst best part of travelling back to Limerick is going through there..and Buttevant!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Charleville..oh god..what a dump..lovely place! The worst best part of travelling back to Limerick is going through there..and Buttevant!

New slogan for Charleville:

"Charleville - At least it's not Buttevant!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

kaimera wrote: »

Pish!! Thought it was boys only!! fine! i dont wanna go to crummy cville anyway! sniff!

Humph! Yer all of me chrimbo card least now ye shower of feckers!

:pac:

440Hz wrote: »
    Pish!! Thought it was boys only!! fine! i dont wanna go to crummy cville anyway! sniff!

It is boys only, kai doesn't know what he's on about.

Away with ye girls! We'll enjoy our manly activities and you can go shoe shopping or something away from Charleville :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Peteee wrote: »

Away with ye girls! We'll enjoy our manly activities and you can go shoe shopping or something away from Charleville :p

:eek::mad:

What are you doing shooing away all the women folk???!!!!!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Mossin wrote: »
    :eek::mad:

What are you doing shooing away all the women folk???!!!!!

:mad:

Ye can get to 'know' each other better that way. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

The Don wrote: »
    Ye can get to 'know' each other better that way. :p
    Like Pete has been on a couch for the last few months in yer gaff -.-

Sure...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Eek, mentioning BULBS gives me shivers. I've just gotten the cast off after the last one! :pac:
    Perhaps my days of BULBS are over now that I'm 'alumni'!:(
    Doesn't stop the rest of them. Ever.
    Peteee wrote: »

I got a nice pair of shoes today, now that you mention it...these

Oh gorg shoes BD..I lurve red!! My friend has them in cream actually.

I got a nice pair of shoes today, now that you mention it...these
    Fast_Mover wrote:

Aaaaand the defence rests. Or should that be prosecution, I don't know. The law talking guys

You're the one who brought up shoe shopping..so you only have yourself to blame!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭digiking

Well, There can be plenty of BULB's next year:)

On the other hand - I'd say most of ye will spend your days terrorising bluedolphin particularly RMACM & CSON

Yes and for a useful piece of info, Schuh have them for €75 but pop into New Look for exactly the same shoes (except different brand, obviously!) and get them for €40 (minus 10% student discount) :) Bom-chica-wow-wow! :D In fact, I've just found the actual ones I got on the New Look site...these bad boys. See! The same! But, like, half the price! :)
    digiking wrote: »

On the other hand - I'd say most of ye will spend your days terrorising bluedolphin particularly RMACM & CSON

What? Why? What have I done to deserve such terrorism? Is it the shoes? Are they just....too damn hawt?! :D :cool:

^^ Cé hé an duine seo?!:confused:
    Yes and for a useful piece of info, Schuh have them for €75 but pop into New Look for exactly the same shoes (except different brand, obviously!) and get them for €40 (minus 10% student discount) :) Bom-chica-wow-wow! :D In fact I've just found the actual ones I got on the New Look site...these bad boys
    Ouh! Great detective work BD!!! Wouldn't know the difference! Will have to take a trip and see them!
    What shoe size are you?! Can I borrow them for the races?!..They're the same colour as my dress!:D Though I already have like 4 inch killer heals. Flats shall be in the bag or else I'll be like -->:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

*waves* at digiking, a sound man indeed!

:pac:

Yes and for a useful piece of info, Schuh have them for €75 but pop into New Look for exactly the same shoes (except different brand, obviously!) and get them for €40 (minus 10% student discount) :) Bom-chica-wow-wow! :D In fact, I've just found the actual ones I got on the New Look site...these bad boys. See! The same! But, like, half the price! :)

What? Why? What have I done to deserve such terrorism? Is it the shoes? Are they just....too damn hawt?! :D :cool:

No, It's just you get a nice office in the SU

No, It's just you get a nice office in the SU

Yes, but that's no reason to terrorise me...and RmacM isn't around...he's an alum-ni :p

F_M - I'm normally a 4, but had to get them in a 5 cos the strap is tight enough. I've to relearn how to walk in heels - foot still not all that willing to co-operate with tottering on stilts :( I'm also super jealous of your race attendance. Have fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

It's rmacm not RMACM :P

I'll terrorise you if you're not careful.
    Yes, but that's no reason to terrorise me...and RmacM isn't around...he's an alum-ni :p

You'd be surprised at what one can do when they make the effort.

yeah I've been drinking again :pac:

rmacm wrote: »
    It's rmacm not RMACM :P

I'll terrorise you if you're not careful.

Sorry, Too late to be at this carry on - And i knew this was have an effect like the mossin appreciation thread.
    rmacm wrote: »
    You'd be surprised at what one can do when they make the effort.

yeah I've been drinking again :pac

You sure have...

F_M - I'm normally a 4, but had to get them in a 5 cos the strap is tight enough. I've to relearn how to walk in heels - foot still not all that willing to co-operate with tottering on stilts :( I'm also super jealous of your race attendance. Have fun :)

Maybe terrorise was the wrong word, How about keep coming in to visit you looking for the SU gossip etc & free stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Schuh have them for €75 but pop into New Look for exactly the same shoes (except different brand, obviously!):

How can they be exactly the same shoes if they're not the same brand? Does the same sweatshop in southeast asia make them?

*not generalising that sweatshops are only in southeast asia.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Sorry, Too late to be at this carry on - And i knew this was have an effect like the mossin appreciation thread.

You sure have...

The :p and :pac: were supposed to indicate humour.....lost on some people apparently. I've no intention of terrorising you at least not at the moment :)

Advertisement