Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intalling MT on Digiweb

Options
  • 28-07-2008 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,401 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,
    From advice I've found here I want to give moveable type a go for my new one wouldyoukiss.me, getting errors:

* DBD::mysql - The DBD::mysql database driver is required to use MySQL Database.
    * DBD::SQLite - The DBD::SQLite database driver is required to use SQLite Database.
    * DBD::Pg - The DBD::Pg database driver is required to use PostgreSQL Database.
    Minimal version requirement: 1.32
    * DBD::SQLite2 - The DBD::SQLite2 database driver is required to use SQLite Database (v2).

Do I have to contact the sys admin to get these installed or is there a work around. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You'd need to contact your provider tbh

FYI: you only need one DB driver for MT - the mysql one is probably the most useful one to have access to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Contact your providers helpdesk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement