Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

r4 or simalar cart for ds

• 28-07-2008 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

just want 2 carts for the kids ..
    dont have a lot of know hw on these but what is is best and easiest to dump files on to . and where do i buy online

got stiffed on ebay last year just before xmas buying one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

www.dealextreme.com

they have lots of different flavours. I got the MARS one and its working a treat. Dirt cheap as well. Free shipping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

+1 for dealextreme/volumerate.com (same company)

apparently theres a newer r4a card which will accept up to 4gb micro SD cards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

dstt cards from dealextreme would get my vote. Have now used R4 and DSTT. Both pretty much the same except DSTT has higher storage capacity and is alot cheaper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

is there a card tt i dont need to buy the micro sd card . like an all in 1 solution

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

realhotstuff.com have good prices too

• Advertisement
Advertisement