Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Freddie" Joins WWE Creative Team

• 28-07-2008 10:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

PWI Insider is reporting that Freddie Prinze Jr is the new member of WWE creative

Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

Cant be true, can it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Could be an elaborate plan to rope in his wife so we can get Buffy vs. Kevin Thorne to headline Wrestlemania XXV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I did see him at Wrestlemania....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Hahahaha, I think I read somewhere that he has a blog on the forums that WWE set up

I can absolutely guarantee that if it's true then he's not going to be treated like all the other writers. They have incredibly stressful jobs and Freddie would be out of there if he was under the same pressure because he simply doesn't have to deal with stuff like that if he doesn't want to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Zoinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Source: PWInsider.com

WWE has added actor, Freddy Prinze Jr., to their creative team. He started tonight with Raw and the SNME tapings. Prinze is best known for his hit comedy, "She's All That", "I Know What You Did Last Summer", both "Scooby Doo" movies, and of course, being married to Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Why????

Maybe all wrestling fans will be given a job on the creative team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Wouldn't be the first time this has happened. Around 2000, WCW, largely due to Kevin Nash, brought in Husker Du/Sugar vocalist and solo artist, Bob Mould to write storylines for a short period.

So this really isn't anything new or strange to hear.
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭jayhaitch2

So after a month of Mike Adamle's reign of terror, I'm willing to bet CTC create an elaborate trap to capture, only for it to go wrong but still somehow manage to ensnare the GM.

Cena will then pull off the Adamle mask to reveal.... Mr. McMahon.

You heard it here first folks.

He'd have gotten away with to if it wasn't for those pesky CTC kids.

apologies if anyone's RAW was spoilt.

And the only reason you got away from a bollocking from me was because shin already spoilt RAW in his previous thread.

Seriously, what's with people that they can't click one button for those of us, who don't stay up til stupid o clock to watch a second rate show.

Assholes!
    VR!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Seriously, what's with people that they can't click one button for those of us, who don't stay up til stupid o clock to watch a second rate show.

Then why are you particularly annoyed about it, I know it is the rules?. But still this a bit of an overeaction for a show you say you care little about.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

And the only reason you got away from a bollocking from me was because shin already spoilt RAW in his previous thread.

Assholes!
    VR!
    Shut up you ASSHOLE! Moany little woman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,041 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Well gee Scoob, the new GM is actually Old Man Withers from the amusement park!

Well gee Scoob, the new GM is actually Old Man Withers from the amusement park!

:D
    Spoiler Tags Please

CHD wrote: »

Eh? Who the f*ck are you? Go and give daddy back his laptop before you get him into trouble!

You don't even post on this board, so piss off and go feed your gambling addiction.
    VR!

Go and give daddy back his laptop before you get him into trouble!

ITT: Stock lines

I hope Freddie is more creative.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Eh? Who the f*ck are you? Go and give daddy back his laptop before you get him into trouble!

You don't even post on this board, so piss off and go feed your gambling addiction.
    VR!
    Shut up your a stupid little idiot who acts like he's great on the internet.

Sad twat.

Go F*ck yourself stupid cnut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Sad twat.

Thanks for coming on the wrestling forum and bye. Muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Sad twat.

So you are the internet tough guy. Not really much are you.

Ive a feeling that some how Ill will get the blame for all this.

We need empathy and compassion for this kid, he only went and maxed out his mommys credit card playing poker til 6am this morning.

Poor soul, we'll think about him when he's sitting on baggot st with his can of dutch gold. :)
    VR!

Edit: Heh, he used to be chdpoker, and even then, he loved me too. Poor bastard.

• Advertisement

I blame Rovert tbh, he is bringing people like this to the wrestling board. Maddness.

Screw Canada, BLAME ROVERT! :D
    VR!

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I blame Rovert tbh, he is bringing people like this to the wrestling board. Maddness.

Proof?

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    So you are the internet tough guy. Not really much are you.

Actually, check out what you quoted.
    He swears more than I do, lol :)

VR!

jayhaitch2 wrote: »
    Proof?

FALSE!
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Bannings going around lads. SKETCH!

This can be arranged, LEGIT as one of them says.

bombidol wrote: »
    Bannings going around lads. SKETCH!

jayhaitch2 should be banned for posting spoilers

Back on topic!

and enough in jokes.

• Advertisement

Back on topic!

and enough in jokes.

Careful VR and others might think you arent joking here. :P

rovert wrote: »
    jayhaitch2 should be banned for posting spoilers

Actually according to the charter (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=114174 )I should receive a warning as its my first infringement. Which I will accept in good grace.

I have apologised if I spoilt anyones RAW, I got carried away with what seemed like a funny little bit. I've never had to use spoiler tags before. I generally don't post much unless it in the the draft thread thats going on. Mostly because it seems like a lot of people around take things a bit to seriously. Me? I'm just looking for a break from my everyday boring job!

Once again apologies for the spoiler. I hope I didn't ruin to many peoples lives.

Back on topic. Freddie Prinze Jr has writing credits on his sitcom Freddie and an episode of Mutant X according to IMDB, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460640/ for what thats worth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I hope I didn't ruin to many peoples lives.

There is no need for your sarcastic comments. You ****ed up, deal with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

The agro in this thread is a bit much. CHD was out of line but you don't all have to stoop to his level

Actually according to the charter (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=114174 )I should receive a warning as its my first infringement. Which I will accept in good grace.

I have apologised if I spoilt anyones RAW, I got carried away with what seemed like a funny little bit. I've never had to use spoiler tags before. I generally don't post much unless it in the the draft thread thats going on. Mostly because it seems like a lot of people around take things a bit to seriously. Me? I'm just looking for a break from my everyday boring job!

Once again apologies for the spoiler. I hope I didn't ruin to many peoples lives.

Back on topic. Freddie Prinze Jr has writing credits on his sitcom Freddie and an episode of Mutant X according to IMDB, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460640/ for what thats worth?

It was a joke dude, does anyone here have a sense of proportion or an understanding of irony?

rovert wrote: »
    It was a joke dude, does anyone here have a sense of proportion or an understanding of irony?

Genuine apologies. Unnecessary smartarsery was caused by being on the defensive....you'd think i'd never used the internet before:o

• Advertisement

To be fair to jayhaitch2, it was spoilt before his post (although credit to shinzon, he did put the spoiler tag on afterwards), and i made the mistake of quoting it and taking forever to retract it.

My assholes statement wasn't directed at jayhaitch2, it was directed at everyone inconsiderate enough not to include a spoiler tag (which indirectly includes myself at that too).

Except for CHD, who proved his worth, and seeks attention to take a pop at me as his monthly fix (as todays outburst wasn't the first time that's happened)

Spoilers leak, it happens. We'll move on, rather than still discuss it 12 hours later. :)
    VR!

Advertisement