Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ways To Improve GTA 5

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭richie_os

gta ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

richie_os wrote: »
    gta ftw

Eh?

I really think more varied sub missions & and activities should be in the next one, some sort of co-op play would be nice too! the rampages used to be a blast, so i think they should make a comeback too, as should the ambulance/taxi missions. The story Missions in GTA IV were largely the same as in previous games except for one or two. That has to change for the next one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

richie_os wrote: »
    gta ftw
    How old are you? You remind me of that 11 year old kid a few months ago, anybody remember him?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

was it patrick11 or something along those lines?
    they screwed up on gta iv, theres like 6 different weapons, the driving is too realistic sometimes, no fun mini games like shooting range, remote control vehicles .. and they put in a FUN FAIR that doesnt work.. i used to like rockstar games

Grand theft auto IV was a bit of a disappointment, but i wouldn't say they screwed it up. They went for a more realistic approach, which I think was a good idea as I felt the series needed a bit of a change. The driving is fantastic in it imo.

Rockstar had such a tough job making GTA IV lets not forget. It was never gonna live up to it's hype, they were making it for both 360 and PS3, their first major title on either console. But with GTA IV they have the ground work to build on for further gta titles on the current consoles. Just like they did with gta 3. They expanded on it to get Vice City, and finally SA.

I think the future is very bright for gta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

You got the jist, peter12 I think, but it should have been 11! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Nailz wrote: »
    You got the jist, peter12 I think, but it should have been 11! :)

hehe, so close but yet so far :o

Advertisement