Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreaming but it does'nt make sence.

Options
  • 29-07-2008 3:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey everyone,

I have these dreams about this one single lady everyso often, some times where in a car togeather and just crazy random dreams that i just can't make sence of...

The last one i had where she was involved I was living in this really weird place over grown wth plants kinda tropical jungle. It apeared, that it was an apartment block.

All of a sudden she apeared in the dream and wa living bellow my place, with her boyfriend and child....

we talked and the only thing i can really make sence of was that she didnt agree with my reckless antics in the dream. Like absailing of the balcony and climbing up the balcaney those kinda things..

But what i dont get is why, I'm dreaming about her?
    Were rarely in conntact with each other, Reason being is I tock what
    I thuaght wasa cool friend ship, and thaught it was something else.
    but this was such a long time ago.

Yet she's in my dreams. I don't understand why Ive excepted that where booth going or own ways and we send the odd email and thats it. I just can't seem to understand what my dreams are trying to tell me ......

any ideas would be great. Ive had dreams before that have depicted her feelings and mine for instance.

She was stuck in a toilet cubical and couldnt get out i was the only one who could help her and my granney was there just cleening the toilet...

that related to how she was feeling at the time....

any ideas would be great as id love to put this to bed so to speak..

Advertisement