Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where are all the 3 door Astras?

Options
  • 29-07-2008 7:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to get my hands on a 3-door 2005 or 2006 Vauxhall Astra in NI (or mainland UK) and there don't seem to be any. I'm beginning to wonder if the 3-door ever made it to the UK :rolleyes: I can understand them being less popular than 5-doors perhaps but there are zero of them for sale.

I see plenty Opel Astras on the road here (and on carzone) so can't understand it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

ellscurr wrote: »
    I'm trying to get my hands on a 3-door 2005 or 2006 Vauxhall Astra in NI (or mainland UK) and there don't seem to be any. I'm beginning to wonder if the 3-door ever made it to the UK :rolleyes: I can understand them being less popular than 5-doors perhaps but there are zero of them for sale.

I see plenty Opel Astras on the road here (and on carzone) so can't understand it.
    see this :
    http://cars.trovit.co.uk/used-cars/astra-3-door-2006

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

well if you want to re register it i think my mamis going to be selling hers soon :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

PeakOutput wrote: »
    well if you want to re register it i think my mamis going to be selling hers soon :p

Thanks...I'll keep an eye on carzone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Paul in Morrows in Bessbrook (outside Newry) had lots of them all diesel back in March.

We got a 05 1.7 CDTI (100) 5 door.

Advertisement