Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offensive Username

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Feelgood wrote: »
    Can I just ask how this guy even came across this users name??. I mean the guy only has one post?.

Is the OP going around checking usernames as a hobby to see if they are PC or something?.
    I was wondering the same thing, tbh.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

orestes wrote: »
    One post and drmangale his inspired a feedback thread of over 180 posts, gotta admit that's pretty impressive return on an investment. Should start a legend of the boards thread for him
    180 posts, and not one cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Someone post a mad nazi medical-type cat. Go on, with a Fritz The Cat vibe type of thing.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Dead thread tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Homer

esel wrote: »
    Someone post a mad nazi medical-type cat. Go on, with a Fritz The Cat vibe type of thing.

Nazi dog do ya??

4o4fjfwi0lvcrj6hagvg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

username gaybitch? meh I just found it odd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Fauldy Banny

Are cats banned?

Bring back the pussies!

Advertisement