Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Valet in D8, city center area

Options
  • 29-07-2008 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,

Just bought a used car last week, and I would like to do a full valet for it, seat shampooing etc, would anyone know of a good valet service in the D8 / city center area and how much it would cost?

Also what prices should I expect for a full service of the car, with oil changes, fluid top ups etc, its a Nissan Primera.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,
    ibook

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭ibook

Thanks tomo1991.

Any advice on the full car service? I searched around and found Advance Pitstop mentioned a few times. Their website mentions a 35 point service from 180 Euro. Would this be considered pricey? I have never done a car service before and dont know what to expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 tomo1991

180 euro is not bad for a full service especially from a well known garage like advance ..... maybe just get a price from your local garage ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

Advance.. hmm not bad. What car ya driving?

Advertisement