Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Admin] Can't post?

Options
  • 29-07-2008 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

I was going to post a reply in this thread; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055344481

But wasn't able to. Was able to post a new thread alright tho.:o

I want to starrt a new thread in the poker events and tournaments for a charity event and I can't:(

Anyone able to sort this out. I've been a member for quite sometime, but don't get to use the board that often. Afaik I didn't activate my account...

Thanks,

Alan

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Spillane wrote: »
    Afaik I didn't activate my account...

Hi Alan
    I'll mark this for Admin attention and they will re-send the activation e-mail
    B

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Hi there,

I've resent the activation link to your email address, if you don't get it in the next 15 minutes or so let us know!
    It is possible that you have provided an incorrect mail address, which you can check here. Also please check your spam and trash folders.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Spillane

All sorted, Thanks lads!

Alan

Advertisement