Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 8 nomination spoilers

Options
  • 29-07-2008 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Dale and Luke.

:D:D:D

The following was added by JBoyle4eva
    But...

...because some of the other housemates tried to discuss nominations using a specially-invented code, they will also face the public vote.

They are Darnell, Kathreya, Maysoon, Mohamed, Rachael, Rex and Stuart. So that's nine housemates up in total-what a shock!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Hope Dale goes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Luke to go no contest and Dull thinks the public love him :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Yea, it'll be great to see the back of Luke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I hope Dale goes, might deflate his ego somewhat. All that bull**** about wanting to be up and not wanting to sail his way through to the final... what makes him think he would have anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Laurs_civic

i reckon luke will go he's such a bitch ! and got worse since becs left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Hope Luke goes sick of him moaning

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Yeah I reckon Luke will go too and I'd say he'll be shocked after a lot of the housemates saying the other night that they thought he might win. No doubt he'll spend hte whole week analysing the decision and the possible outcomes. He is funny sometimes but waaaay to much of a beeatch!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Luke to go.

I've never met anyone that I would love to just punch as much as him!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Hmmm, one of them loves himself and the other loves kissing arse with the one who loves himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Luke should audition for the role of Norris from Corries son cos he goes on just like him. Its a hard one this week. Which one to go? Both if I had my way but i'd say Luke will go as I reckon all the teeny boppers will vote to evict him over Dull.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Just realised that again the original B block group are nuking luxury bedroom. Only Dull and Lisa left. I am excluding Mikey as he never really was in that group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Wow this is gonna be a tough one this week, i actually hate both of the housemates so trying to decided who goes for me is trying to pick the lesser of two evils!

I hated Dale from the get go but there was a few days after his "love interest" left that i kinda thought he was ok :o but now i know that i dont like his character and would like to see him get the boot!

Luke on the other hand wasnt to bad for me for about the first week and a bit i actually found him quiet funny but since then he has just gotten worse and worse in my books all topped off when Becs went last week he really is getting unbearable!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Wow this is gonna be a tough one this week, i actually hate both of the housemates so trying to decided who goes for me is trying to pick the lesser of two evils!

+1. First time I've hated both nominees. I really can't decide. All I can hope for is that the other one goes next week. :D

Although Luke's pining for Rebecca is SO pathetic that maybe I hate him just a little bit more. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Just realised that again the original B block group are nuking luxury bedroom. Only Dull and Lisa left. I am excluding Mikey as he never really was in that group.

Yeah I thought that when I saw the nominations.

Luke/Dale don't really care. It's all dull, dull, "oh-he-said-but-she-said", moan, dull, dull this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was right when I called it yesterday...
    Dale could be up for nomination this week if Mikey turns on him. I reckon 5 votes will ensure someone will be up for eviction, and maybe even four.

Stuart surely won't vote for Dale but if Mikey, Mo and Rex vote for him that's 3 votes. Darnell might well vote for him too which is a fourth vote.

I also think Luke Slytalker will be up too because Mo and Rex should vote for him as will Kat and Rachel most likely. Darnell likewise. Mikey maybe.

So it could potentially be Dale vs Luke and hopefully Luke goes although I wouldn't mind either of 'em going!

This is great in my opinion because one of the people I can't stand will be gone. I'd rather see Luke Slytalker go but it's a hard one to call.

I think the teenage girls might want Dale to stay so I reckon Luke will go but it will be tight I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

PauloMN wrote: »
    +1. First time I've hated both nominees. I really can't decide. All I can hope for is that the other one goes next week. :D

Although Luke's pining for Rebecca is SO pathetic that maybe I hate him just a little bit more. ;)

His pining is disgusting. Does he really think they are going to be a couple when he leaves? Don't think so. Luke needs to go, he is a pain to listen to at this point. All he ever speaks about is how other housemates are "playing a game" etc when infact he is! Such a massive c**t.

PauloMN wrote: »

I think you might be right with Luke pining for her it does make me wanna blow chunks im slighty favoured towards Luke goin now.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was right when I called it yesterday...

This is great in my opinion because one of the people I can't stand will be gone. I'd rather see Luke Slytalker go but it's a hard one to call.

I think the teenage girls might want Dale to stay so I reckon Luke will go but it will be tight I reckon.

Excellent i love it :D

Excellent i love it :D

Tis good but I can't take credit for that. I'm pretty sure sharpshooterH thought of that one. :)

Tis good but I can't take credit for that. I'm pretty sure sharpshooterH thought of that one. :)

Well whoever made it up i tip my hat to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Time to reunite Luke with Bec's.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/bigbrother9/latest/wk8/25.htm

Producers Consider Their Options Over Nominees
    Normally on a Tuesday afternoon we're able to let you know who the nominees are. However, things are a bit more complicated this week...

For although we know which two housemates would be 'up' if it went by the seventh round of nominations, fed-up Big Brother producers are considering changing things this week.

Earlier today, Stuart had his status as Head of House revoked for talking about nominations. Whatsmore, Big Bro has evidently decided that too many housemates have been breaking the rules lately, because the all-seething entity promised further action at the time.
    So, the show's producers are considering whether to ignore the nominations and put a whole bunch of rule-breaking contestants up this week as a punishment. If they do, the list could include housemates such as Dale, Darnell, Kat, Maysoon, Rachel and Stuart.

At this stage, it's not clear when they'll make their decision and if it will be announced in time for tonight's BBLB show, but an insider told us, "Big Brother has had enough of all the talk about nominations. Recent footage is currently being reviewed and a decision will be made in due course over who will face eviction this week".
    Oooh! It looks like Big Bro is finally getting tough.
    Stick with BBO to see what transpires.

If that happens, it's a fix to keep luke in, no doubt. :mad:

Oh what a load of utter bollocks.

Typical BB ploy. I feared this would happen. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

If they were to pull such a stunt, I really think that it would backfire big style.

People have become fed up with the constant meddling of producers over the last number of years, and the fact that this would occur when two of the most unpopular (yet loved by the producers) HMs are up for eviction, would cause a revolt by a large chunk of the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thanks for that.
    Creeps.:mad:
    That would be a disgraceful tactic to keep him in there,
    why not leave them up and put the rule breakers up with them?:mad:

I agree with charlie. There could be a backlash. There have been angry comments on other forums:

http://digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=858486

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭meanmachine3

just saw most of BBLB and what was interesting about 2nites show was they had Mario, Steph ,Belinda and Syliva as their guests and near the end of the show they were asked for their nominations for this week. could be the spanner in the works everyones talking about :rolleyes:

What a load of bollocks.
    DALE AND LUKE FACE THE SEVENTH BIG BROTHER EVICTION ON FRIDAY
    DARNELL, REX, MOHAMED, RACHEL & STUART FACE EVICTION DUE TO RULE BREAK

BIG BROTHER, TONIGHT10PM, C4

Dale and Luke this week will face the next Big Brother eviction via the public vote on Friday 01 August. Dale received six nominations with Luke receiving five.

This afternoon, Big Brother informed housemates that a number of them including Head of House Stuart, had broken the fundamental rule of talking about nominations several times today. Housemates have been predicting who will face the public vote, as well as who they may have nominated. Many housemates have been talking about nominations in code.

Effective immediately was the loss of Stuart's title of Head of House. Big Brother has said that there will be further consequences. As a result of the rule break Darnell, Rex, Mohamed, Rachel and Stuart will join Dale and Luke to face the public vote.

Phone lines will open tomorrow. For exact timings please check www.channel4.com/bigbrother.

Michael is first to nominate and names Dale saying, "We know what he said in the video last night (referring to Dale's audition video the heavenly housemates viewed)…..He would stab everyone in the back for the 100k". Michael then names Rex as his saying he is offensive and obnoxious. Michael adds, "If he doesn't want to be here then he knows where the door is…over the last couple of days he has upset people I like".

Mohamed then nominates Dale and Luke.

Next up is Rex and he nominates Dale saying, "We saw his VT yesterday and he is the exact kind of person I don't like". Next, Rex nominates Luke saying that since Rebecca has gone, Luke's personality has now "died".

Stuart nominates Darnell and Maysoon.

Dale nominated Mohamed and Darnell.

Darnell nominated Dale saying, "We have definitely fallen out". Darnell then nominates Luke adding, "He's not funny, he's a miserable bast**d".

Kathreya nominated Luke and Lisa.

Next to come to the Diary Room is Lisa who names Rex for being a "wind-up merchant" and being "really annoying to live with". Lisa's second nomination goes to Dale because he has gotten "more moody and harder to live with."

Luke nominates Kathreya saying, "The woman is an absolute drama queen. Everything she does is practically staged….the singing is relentless." He then nominates Rachel for being "extremely irritating".

Maysoon nominates Dale and Rex.

Rachel nominates Luke and Lisa.

Sara is the last housemate to nominate and she nominated Mohamed and Rachel as she did last week.

The overall nominations tally after five rounds of eviction nominations is as follows:

Rex 23
    Mohamed 20
    Darnell 14
    Rachel 11
    Mikey 3
    Lisa 10
    Luke 12
    Kathreya 4
    Stuart 3 (immune as Head of House)
    Dale 6
    Maysoon 1
    Sara 0

An absolute disgrace. The producers are gimps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

it says on DS maysoon and kat are also up?
    It is a bollox.
    Funny how Dale was one of the ones who really wanted all of the HMs to be up for eviction.
    It's a total ploy to save Luke.
    Utter Crap.

Also: Double eviction on the cards?

• Advertisement

kerash wrote: »
    it says on DS maysoon and kat are also up?

Yes I just saw that. Now 9 are up with Maysoon and Kat in the mix.

The producers are unbelievable. I fear for Rachel now. I hope teenage girls don't gang up on her. Luke needs to go or maybe even Mo. I've not liked his behaviour of late.

Advertisement